Complaint about Benji

Dick-Van-Dyke

Inconsistent, Erratic, Enigmatic sometimes brilliant but probably never boring? I've posted many times on how Hibs must be the most frustrating team in Scotland to support. But I have to agree with the 'complete myth' comment. When Hibs actually separate the OF one day then I'll change my mind. Why do you win so few games against the OF despite having IMO an almost bottomless reservoir of new talent coming through. And why can't you hold on to your players??? You are currently the main supplier of talent for the West Coast regimes. Bah!!!!

Exactly. The best footballing side in Scotland is quite clearly Celtic no matter how much I despise them. The idea that "on their day" Hibs are the best team is just a big myth - if Celtic played Hibs and both teams were at the top of their game then Hibs would lose. It's the same argument you hear in England about Arsenal being the best "on their day" - it's rubbish that's used to take attention away from the fact that a team is inconsistent and cannot regularly produce good performances.

Inconsistent, Erratic, Enigmatic sometimes brilliant but probably never boring? I've posted many times on how Hibs must be the most frustrating team in Scotland to support. But I have to agree with the 'complete myth' comment. When Hibs actually separate the OF one day then I'll change my mind. Why do you win so few games against the OF despite having IMO an almost bottomless reservoir of new talent coming through. And why can't you hold on to your players??? You are currently the main supplier of talent for the West Coast regimes. Bah!!!!

We have beaten Rangers 4 times since last season. 3-0 at Ibrox on two occassions :shock:

We never seem to be able to beat Celtic for some reason despite playing them off the park regularly. We have chucked away a lead against them both times this season. We did beat them at Parkhead 3-1 a year and a half ago though.

I don't know why you seem to be critising us for not being able to compete with them though. With the size of support and the money they generate, they should be leagues apart, but they are not.

We have beaten Rangers 4 times since last season. 3-0 at Ibrox on two occassions :shock:

We never seem to be able to beat Celtic for some reason despite playing them off the park regularly. We have chucked away a lead against them both times this season. We did beat them at Parkhead 3-1 a year and a half ago though.

I don't know why you seem to be critising us for not being able to compete with them though. With the size of support and the money they generate, they should be leagues apart, but they are not.

Guess I'm just cheesed off that after hoping that things were about to change in the SPL ie: The Big Two were not gonna be automatic winners every year. You were one of the teams best placed to bring this to an end. But it's turned out we're back to square one. And to top it off they are still buying all the talent off teams who start to get close. Don't see it ever changing. :(