Complaint about Benji

Dick-Van-Dyke

Does anyone think it would be worth while making a complaint about what benji done to the saints fans after their second?

A complaint to who?

I don't think making a complaint against him would really achieve anything and we should move on from it. I was incredibly pissed off with him at the time but on reflection it really doesn't matter. The guy, like all Moroccan players seemingly, likes to dive and cheat and wind up the opposition fans. However, the match is past now and we should move on. What would you plan to achieve with a complaint?

It was only a gesture - who cares?

A complaint to who?

I don't think making a complaint against him would really achieve anything and we should move on from it. I was incredibly pissed off with him at the time but on reflection it really doesn't matter. The guy, like all Moroccan players seemingly, likes to dive and cheat and wind up the opposition fans. However, the match is past now and we should move on. What would you plan to achieve with a complaint?

It was only a gesture - who cares?

good shout am still pissed that a little tool like him ended up on the wining side

Rise above it, his team who are supposedy the best team in scotland on thier day and in with a great chance of finnihing second had just scraped into a 2-1 extra time lead against a lower league team when they should have lost over the 90 minutes.

He was probably just a little over excited.

Complete myth...says the hoof it up the park team !!!!

Its still football, we did outplay you and you cant deny it, your boy boozy had none of the time he needs to play apart from near the end. We deserve to be in the final, ask most the Hibs fans, but were not and we accept that, but you cant say we didnt give you a good game

Its still football, we did outplay you and you cant deny it, your boy boozy had none of the time he needs to play apart from near the end. We deserve to be in the final, ask most the Hibs fans, but were not and we accept that, but you cant say we didnt give you a good game

you played a best as you could yet made no chances of any note....bad defending gave you your goal, excellent support though.

We were very very poor by our own standards but dug in and eventually got the breaks, didnt deserve to win but didnt deserve too lose so the draw after 90 mins was the fair result.

Good luck with the rest of the season, miss my away trips to Perth!!!

Less concerned by the fact that Benji gave us the finger and got away with it than by the fact that he tripped McManus off the ball before the third goal and he got away with that too. That's why he was completely unmarked for the third goal and McManus was lying on the ground 20 yards away.. Cheating b*****d.

Linesman should definitely have seen it

Less concerned by the fact that Benji gave us the finger and got away with it than by the fact that he tripped McManus off the ball before the third goal and he got away with that too. That's why he was completely unmarked for the third goal and McManus was lying on the ground 20 yards away.. Cheating b*****d.

Linesman should definitely have seen it

My seat was in line with that linesman and have say he was awful for both teams. However, how can you moan about Benji getting away with that, when you got away with murder in the 89th minute? Maybe you were all a bit far away from the incident, but if lifting a players shirt all the way up round their neck in the box isn't a penalty, then I don't know what is.

Must say, the St Johnstone support were absolutely magnificant that night, put us to shame. If it is any consolation, I had a miserable night thanks to you lot, never been so nervous at a game of football in my life. Good luck to you for the rest of the season. Desperately hoping you stop Gretna from getting into the SPL. You defo proved you deserve to be there.

Complete myth...says the hoof it up the park team !!!!

Inconsistent, Erratic, Enigmatic sometimes brilliant but probably never boring? I've posted many times on how Hibs must be the most frustrating team in Scotland to support. But I have to agree with the 'complete myth' comment. When Hibs actually separate the OF one day then I'll change my mind. Why do you win so few games against the OF despite having IMO an almost bottomless reservoir of new talent coming through. And why can't you hold on to your players??? You are currently the main supplier of talent for the West Coast regimes. Bah!!!!