St.Johnstone's Song...

McEwan1884

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by Jimmy Wallace viewpost.gif

I think a poster on the old blueheaven forum knew Kevin Paterson and Eddie Jordan through Perth Drama Club. I'm 99% sure that he said Kevin was an arab and that Eddie had no interest in footie.

What I liked about Fiction Factory was that they were crap and they knew they were crap. :rolleyes:

What I liked about Fiction Factory was that they were crap and they knew they were crap. :rolleyes:

:lol:

I have to admit that I actually quite liked them, and they had the same management as my fave band of all time, OMD. Maybe Kevin could play Feels Like Heaven at home games and see if the kids get into it. I do think it's a great song and has stood the test of time pretty well

:lol:

I have to admit that I actually quite liked them, and they had the same management as my fave band of all time, OMD. Maybe Kevin could play Feels Like Heaven at home games and see if the kids get into it. I do think it's a great song and has stood the test of time pretty well

I'll say one thing for Kevin, he did play the mighty track 'Hocus Pocus' by the band Focus yesterday. That is genuis for doing your nut in to.

While it would be great to have a few new Saints songs; I think catchy jingles and chants have as much affect on the crowd and are quickly picked up.

Cheerio, Cheerio, when the losing scum are departing is a bit old hat. Surely we could be a bit more original.

Who's the b*****d in the black has been kicking around for ever as well.

We could do with a kick off chant, penalty chant etc.

How about "Red Cards"

Hit the road Jack

You ain't gonna play no more, no more, no more, no more

Hit the road Jack

You ain't gonna play no more

(Ray Charles isn't going to sue for copyright, is he)

It could backfire on us, but at least it could be our chant.