Numbers For West Coast Bus -numbers

W_Bruce

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you looked into the costs for taking a 16 seater bus?

Not yet...i know a bus company that ran an arabs bus from motherwell, and i am waithing to see what the numbers are like...altho there is 14-15 people...many have commented that they wouldn't be able to commit every week...so i need more people to commit to the majority of games for the season...if we reach 20...i was going to arrange a meeting somewhere to get it off the ground.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi to everyone...sorry i havn't been in touch...exams and my broadband playing up..so using dial up at the mo....It is with deep regret that there is not enough numbers to run a bus from lanarkshire/glasgow....there would only be about 8-9 people using it every week...which isn't really affordable...sorry....but what this has clearly shown...is that there are a number of fans from the west...maybe we can arrange a night out...........i will still drive to perth from strathaven...so if anybody wants a lift to games...i have spare seats...cost will be petrol and maybe a coffee and a pie...come on saints!

i will still drive to perth from strathaven...so if anybody wants a lift to games...i have spare seats...cost will be petrol and maybe a coffee and a pie...

Petrol, Coffee AND a pie! You are no shy are you? :lol:

• 2 months later...

I know that this didn't really get off the ground due to lack of consistent numbers but how about running a bus as a one off for the Challenge Cup Final?

Spoke to a few fellow "weegie" Saints last night and they would all be up for it - would be a good day out obviously and depending on how it goes it could maybe be done for other games over the course of the season.

W_Bruce seemed to be the man with the plan - any thoughts? Maybe even just a minibus or something?

Right ok if your in the west coast and your going to the Final and you would like to make use of a minibus please leave your name and numbers here.

Good man - myself, Douglas "Blah" Frew, Chris "Pink" McLaughlan and Graeme "G" Duncan are all up for it. Will PM you with proper details. Cheers.