Scotland v Northern Ireland

Dennistoun Saint

Maybe they were booing them because they're Celtic players, not specifically because they were or were not catholics. They're not bigots for booing a players name, that's like the Celtic fans calling us racists for booing at Nakamura when he came over to our corner in the semi final 2 years ago.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME, WHAT I THINK INDEPENDANCE WILL BRING US OR WHETHER I RIP INTO e***ish PEOPLE.

YOUR VIEWS ARE IGNORANT AND OFFENSIVE TO ME.

I WILL QUITE GLADLY ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY THOUGH.

CALM DOWN.

Why can't you type the words 'England' or 'English'? Seems a bit ironic when you complain that people who take you to task on the whole hatred/bigotry aspect, are all devious unionist tricksters misrepresenting your point of view. You hate so much, you can't type the words!

CALM DOWN.

Why can't you type the words 'England' or 'English'? Seems a bit ironic when you complain that people who take you to task on the whole hatred/bigotry aspect, are all devious unionist tricksters misrepresenting your point of view. You hate so much, you can't type the words!

You can take me to task on anything but do not call me a racist or an e***ish hater, you cannot tell me my views on independance because you do not know them.

Anyway was that your apology?

You can take me to task on anything but do not call me a racist or an e***ish hater, you cannot tell me my views on independance because you do not know them.

Anyway was that your apology?

See there you go again. 'Don't call me an e***ish hater' You can't even type the word english for crying out loud, that would suggest you have at the very least some irrational problem with England.

Whoah guys, let's all chill out here. John is etitled to his opinions as much as you all are to yours. We all said on a previous occasion that we did not want individual slagging on the forums and this is not at all constructive to a debate over a match between NI and Scotland. Banter is as banter is but this isn't. Can we all shake hands and get on with living life as Scotland supporters (and yes I am!!). :):shock:

Whoah guys, let's all chill out here. John is etitled to his opinions as much as you all are to yours. We all said on a previous occasion that we did not want individual slagging on the forums and this is not at all constructive to a debate over a match between NI and Scotland. Banter is as banter is but this isn't. Can we all shake hands and get on with living life as Scotland supporters (and yes I am!!). :):shock:

i hate you Kevin.

We've all heard your accent, Kevin, I'm sure I even heard you morris dancing bells over the tannoy once, aswell.

wee john, I'm with corned beef here, you're nothing but a narrow minded racist thug, cursing the name of my queen and generally bringing this board down. I think you should leave.

We've all heard your accent, Kevin, I'm sure I even heard you morris dancing bells over the tannoy once, aswell.

wee john, I'm with corned beef here, you're nothing but a narrow minded racist thug, cursing the name of my queen and generally bringing this board down. I think you should leave.

i agree noose.

I still don't see how wee john can take the huff about calling him anti-english when he can't even type the words! Very odd.

Corned Beef, you are a fanny.

Despite me telling you my views you still persist in calling me a liar.

you are a complete fanny and if you introduce yourself to me I will gladly tell you again.

Corned Beef, you are a fanny.

Despite me telling you my views you still persist in calling me a liar.

you are a complete fanny and if you introduce yourself to me I will gladly tell you again.

Okay then, feel free to do so :)

Youre not anti-english, you just can't bring yourself to type the words. Fair enough. Daft. But fair enough.

Okay then, feel free to do so :)

Youre not anti-english, you just can't bring yourself to type the words. Fair enough. Daft. But fair enough.

It maybe daft but it is my daft thing.

It does not make me racist or an "e***ish hater", your earlier words which I quite rightly took offence too. I do not rip into e***ish people and never would.

I can accept your views on the TA, although I disagree with them but I will not accept being called a liar.

If I tell someone something once, I expect them to believe me, when I have to say it several times, which I did, politely aswell, then it goes too far.

Anyway read the above article and have a laugh about the TA.

Nice article from the Macedonians.

wee john, Do you go to ALL Scotland games, home and away?

All home and the vast majority of away.

Will miss Iceland this campaign, bit of a pain, but money wise I just couldn't do it without getting divorced.

The whole family like to go but finances dictate.

A veteran of over 70 away matches, the kids are on 10+ and Beve is well over 20.

I would be rich if it wasn't for football.