Hello all

Eric Openshaw

I'm new to the board, so please be nice :-)

Born and bred in Perth and still live in Perth, but sadly I'm not a Saints fan, although I do look out for the score every week, all the best for the rest of the season.

Go on then Eric......Who do you support????...And why??????

Oh!!! and welcome:wink:

There seems to be some posts of mine missing .Is this because I used the word that rhymes with pun??? Have I missed something here?? Are we banned from using the word that's Sun minus the S and with the addition of an H?????. Can I have a reply please whoever is doing this, just so as I'm completely up on what I can say and what I can't. I mean if I don't know, you may have to delete HuNdreds of my posts. I don't want to feel HUnted but I have a hUNch that I may get huNg. I'm glad I'm not a Hungarian Hunchback, but then I'm no Hunk either. Time to eat as I'm huNgry. I'm having sausages for the Hundredth time.

What the fecks going on??????

It cannae possibly be a barred word.I found at least 12 usages of it on the Saints v Rangers thread. WTFs going on????

There seems to be some posts of mine missing .Is this because I used the word that rhymes with pun??? Have I missed something here?? Are we banned from using the word that's Sun minus the S and with the addition of an H?????. Can I have a reply please whoever is doing this, just so as I'm completely up on what I can say and what I can't. I mean if I don't know, you may have to delete HuNdreds of my posts. I don't want to feel HUnted but I have a hUNch that I may get huNg. I'm glad I'm not a Hungarian Hunchback, but then I'm no Hunk either. Time to eat as I'm huNgry. I'm having sausages for the Hundredth time.

It cannae possibly be a barred word.I found at least 12 usages of it on the Saints v Rangers thread. WTFs going on????

Looks like you've been ***g our to dry

There seem to be several missing posts in a few threads, not sure why but it's nothing to do with the word *** which, as we discussed ad nauseum with Tatlock, is not banned on this forum.