Postponed Games

deej

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7768881.stm

with dunfermline livingston and the scum not playing today is a fantastic opportunity to extend our lead me thinks, with the choir backing the lads, a seven point lead sounds great

also, when was the last time our undersoil heating was needed?

will they need it/have used it for todays game?

:P

According to BBC teletext 3 games are on, our game, the Livi game and the Ross Co game. But according to their website the 3 games that are on are the 3 you mentioned there. According to various threads on Pie and Bovril the Morton, Partick, Clyde and Airdrie supporters appear to believe their games are not going ahead

when are these games replayed?

Keep your eye on the SFL website as they are normaly quick on the draw with announcements http://www.scottishfootballleague.com

Under SFL rules the match must be rearranged for the Wednesday week after a Saturday postponement or the next available midweek if this one is unavilable. This can be changed subject to agreement between the 2 clubs and the league as is the case with Livi-Dundee tonight.

The remaining games should take place next Wednesday, December 17, unless agreed otherwise.

I'm glad the Livi/ Dundee game was off. It will probably be March until the fixture can be played. Same for any others and it won't be the last call off. I think it's in Saints' interest to have our competitors being frustrated by postponements while we slowly creep further ahead by playing on our nice cosy pitch. Games in hand will mean feck all in the final furlong if Saints have built up a good points lead.

I'm glad the Livi/ Dundee game was off. It will probably be March until the fixture can be played. Same for any others and it won't be the last call off. I think it's in Saints' interest to have our competitors being frustrated by postponements while we slowly creep further ahead by playing on our nice cosy pitch. Games in hand will mean feck all in the final furlong if Saints have built up a good points lead.
yeah look at Rangers last season....

Mind you we have Ross County in New Year coming up, thats bound to be precarious