Dunfermline V Partick Thistle

Dylan-Saints

If Thistle still have a chance to win the league in the last game of the season against Dundee, I think we might do a St. Johnstone v Hamilton trick - do all we can to ensure the other team wins.

That way, we earn more pennies next season. :)

And yet languish 4 points and a game more behind the leaders. Could this be because Plastic Whistle have lost 10 games??? Only one less than the team at the bottom of the table:laugh:

Any team losing more than six games in the 1st Div shouldn't really want to go up. How many would you lose up there ? That's why I thought we were gubbed in August.

Before anyone mentions draws I wold say that if the teams in this league find us difficult to beat so will the dross at the bottom end of the SPL. They'd pump Thistle though as Caley showed in the cup. :wink:

Before anyone mentions draws I wold say that if the teams in this league find us difficult to beat so will the dross at the bottom end of the SPL. They'd pump Thistle though as Caley showed in the cup. :wink:

We also took a decent Rangers side to extra time and within a whisker of penalties. Something the league leaders couldn't manage. :wink:

This season?

We'll always have an argument, whichever way you look at it. However, we're not as poor a side as 101 has made out (although I suspect his post was made for my benefit).

Whoever wins the league deserves it having accumulated the most points, but none of the teams in this division, St Johnstone included, are any great shakes.

This season?

We'll always have an argument, whichever way you look at it. However, we're not as poor a side as 101 has made out (although I suspect his post was made for my benefit).

Whoever wins the league deserves it having accumulated the most points, but none of the teams in this division, St Johnstone included, are any great shakes.

Not at all. I think you're a team of journeymen. No really outstanding/skilled players and an average goalkeeper. Good mentality, average manager and average players. Very poor league and you've probably only dominated a handful of games. None of your players would get into our first XI.

Not at all. I think you're a team of journeymen. No really outstanding/skilled players and an average goalkeeper. Good mentality, average manager and average players. Very poor league and you've probably only dominated a handful of games. None of your players would get into our first XI.

Thanks for confirming what I've known all along. You're full of the brown stuff.

Great two wins away Ni....Jags YB,never saw them coming!Thought 4 points at best,maybe just 2,so fair play,got two clean sheets tae.

We haven't lost an away game since the turn of the year. That's 16 points out of a possible 18, although we've recently stuttered at home. Consistency has been a problem all season and there's definite signs of naivety.

Please correct me, sir.

No skilled players? Wrong. Average goalkeeper? Maybe in the grand scheme of things, but he's well on his way to becoming the best 'keeper in this division. Another wrong.

None of our players would get in your first XI? I beg to differ. Alan Main's a bit of a leg, but he's had his day and is on the way down. Tuffey would be an able replacement. Archiblad is the most composed left-sided centre back in this league, while we know your manager has designs on Twaddle. Are you seriously telling me you'd prefer Richie Byrne?

Harkins would be the perfect midfield foil for Jody Morris and I'm sure a striker possessing Buchanan's graft and scoring touch would be welcomed with open arms by a team who've been struggling to find the back of the net.

Keep on writing us off, though. I prefer it that way.

No skilled players? Wrong. Average goalkeeper? Maybe in the grand scheme of things, but he's well on his way to becoming the best 'keeper in this division. Another wrong.

None of our players would get in your first XI? I beg to differ. Alan Main's a bit of a leg, but he's had his day and is on the way down. Tuffey would be an able replacement. Archiblad is the most composed left-sided centre back in this league, while we know your manager has designs on Twaddle. Are you seriously telling me you'd prefer Richie Byrne?

Harkins would be the perfect midfield foil for Jody Morris and I'm sure a striker possessing Buchanan's graft and scoring touch would be welcomed with open arms by a team who've been struggling to find the back of the net.

Keep on writing us off, though. I prefer it that way.

Thank you. I find that response better than personal insults.

Wouldn't have Tuffey over Main

Wouldn't have Archibald over Anderson

Wouldn't have any other first division midfield than Swankie-Morris-Moon-Craig

Twaddle is no better than Anderson, but I agree he's better than d***. Be aware that McInnes admiring a player is hardly a compliment! Del has signed, McKoy, Morgan, Cameron, McLean etc!!!

Buchanan has found his peak, not sure that's true of Jacko, Savo and Peaso. I would swap you Barrett for him though:laugh: