Fergie v Sir Geoff?

McD

Fergie gets the credit as the longest serving, best ever manager Bla Bla Bla, with all the glory associated with Britain's biggest club and all the cash he has etc. (Hasn't done too bad either)

Potentially the head of the best run club in Britain in true business terms, the achievements over almost the same number of years by Geoff Brown have taken Saints to great heights, provided Perth with great times beyond what we probably should achieve with size of our suport as well as being a big player in SPL and SFL and always had us there or there abouts.

So over the years in total football terms all things taken into consideration if this was a heavyweight boxing match I know who I would put my money on... who has had the biggest effect, all things taken into account and in proportion?

If Saints were a Glasgow team or an English team I think GB would probably have had a Knighthood for his services to football... bloody hell even Trevor Brooking has got one and he's done FA! Sir Trevor twatting bloody Brooking...

Not a stab at Fergie eithier, great to see a Scot showing the way darn south

I have great admiration for GB also. The s#it we were in when he took us over and look where we are now and where we've been.

Arguably the most financially sound club outwith the OF and only cause they are always going to have big sponsors and huge supports.

Once again well done Geoff Brown & Board Members the SPL is only what you deserve.

I have great admiration for GB also. The s#it we were in when he took us over and look where we are now and where we've been.

Arguably the most financially sound club outwith the OF and only cause they are always going to have big sponsors and huge supports.

Once again well done Geoff Brown & Board Members the SPL is only what you deserve.

... are they financially sound? **** are in trouble aren't they?