Pat clarke to Dundee

ancientsaint

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you not go and ask melville to buy you a decent website so you can all go and bore each other with who's next while the rest of us wait for the laugh when this bubble bursts for you as well. Will you ever learn?

Ron Dixon, Fiddler Cook, The Marr's the list is long and boring but the common thread is they all promised you the earth, carried you along for a while before leaving you high and dry when their grand plans crashed and burned. Then we all have another laugh as you and your mates cry into your giro's bubbling and greeting about the injustice of it all, how you never seen this coming etc.

Dundee FC going places (administration again), sleeping giant (skint midget) yawn, yawn, yawn

Enjoy the next couple of years (maximum), they'll keep you warm through the next chill of nearly going bust.

Can you not go and ask melville to buy you a decent website so you can all go and bore each other with who's next while the rest of us wait for the laugh when this bubble bursts for you as well. Will you ever learn?

Ron Dixon, Fiddler Cook, The Marr's the list is long and boring but the common thread is they all promised you the earth, carried you along for a while before leaving you high and dry when their grand plans crashed and burned. Then we all have another laugh as you and your mates cry into your giro's bubbling and greeting about the injustice of it all, how you never seen this coming etc.

Dundee FC going places (administration again), sleeping giant (skint midget) yawn, yawn, yawn

Enjoy the next couple of years (maximum), they'll keep you warm through the next chill of nearly going bust.

Isn't jealousy a terrible thing, maybe Jocky will lend Derek £50 for a signing.:cool:

Isn't jealousy a terrible thing, maybe Jocky will lend Derek £50 for a signing.:cool:

Honestly couldn't tell you mate, I have no desire to see my club going bust (again in your case) in a couple of years, so there is absolutely no feeling of jealousy on my part.

However feel free to be filled with envy this season as we play at the highest level available in this country while you wallow for another season in the lower echelons of scottish football.

Quite what your emotions will be when Melville beggars off Aberdeen and leaves you in the lurch (again), is anyone's guess :laugh:

Everyone in Scottish football must be jealous of Dundee's financial position,no one else seems to have a penny. Who have Saints, United, Hibs etc signed, can't think of anyone.The only nuisance is renewing my passport fot the 2011-2012 season, European football back at Dens again. About time too.

Hey if you like to buy your way to victory thats fine, I am quite happy with saints doing things with in their means because it makes victory even sweeter. Winning the league last season without having spent very much on transfer fees was superb. Building a squad through the managers scouting efforts, not just picking up the guys who were best against you last season, aslo made it massively enjoyable. Getting into Europe through having a well constructed solid team who worked their way up the league was a feat that has hardly been accomplished by other teams in a very long time.

Enjoy your short spell of victory, as you very well know it wont last long and you will be back to where you were last season.

Who have Saints signed, can't think of anyone.

Murray Davidson and Dave Mackay who, if I remember correctly were extremely high i.e. top, of Dundee's list of targets.

But they decided to play in the top league with a successful and well run club who will pay their wages for the whole of their contract, rather than fanny about in the lower reaches of scottish football with a club who have a history of dumping players with no wages rather than honouring the contracts that were offered to begin with.

As far as the passport goes, I would have thought that you would have needed one this summer for the tour of Jocky's dungeons on your pre-season tour of Austria? Or are you not that much of a fan?

Murray Davidson and Dave Mackay who, if I remember correctly were extremely high i.e. top, of Dundee's list of targets.

But they decided to play in the top league with a successful and well run club who will pay their wages for the whole of their contract, rather than fanny about in the lower reaches of scottish football with a club who have a history of dumping players with no wages rather than honouring the contracts that were offered to begin with.

As far as the passport goes, I would have thought that you would have needed one this summer for the tour of Jocky's dungeons on your pre-season tour of Austria? Or are you not that much of a fan?

So one instance of going into administration and becomes having a history? I could understand your comment if we were like Livingston for example who are looking like becoming serial offenders. Put your hatred aside for a wee second and think about what you're actually typing.

Some people do talk some utter tripe on messageboards.

So one instance of going into administration and becomes having a history? I could understand your comment if we were like Livingston for example who are looking like becoming serial offenders. Put your hatred aside for a wee second and think about what you're actually typing.

How about you go and talk tripe to your father you filthy inbred

So one instance of going into administration and becomes having a history? I could understand your comment if we were like Livingston for example who are looking like becoming serial offenders.

Judging by Dundee's recent spending, the club has learned nothing from its own history and is porbably not all that far away from being "serial offenders". I doubt anyone who wants a bit of job security would see Dundee as ideal employers.

Nothing to do with hatred, just pure and simple facts. At this moment in time Livingston are no more serial offenders than your team, and your team does have a history of not paying players or let me put it another way - more of a history than around 80% of scottish football.

One final point at what point does somebody or something have a history of doing something, is it more than once in your book? If that's the case, then you definitely don't have a history of being scottish champions or scottish cup winners!

Judging by Dundee's recent spending, the club has learned nothing from its own history and is porbably not all that far away from being "serial offenders". I doubt anyone who wants a bit of job security would see Dundee as ideal employers.

There are strong differences in whats happening now and what happened before but you wouldn't realise that.

Nothing to do with hatred, just pure and simple facts. At this moment in time Livingston are no more serial offenders than your team, and your team does have a history of not paying players or let me put it another way - more of a history than around 80% of scottish football.

One final point at what point does somebody or something have a history of doing something, is it more than once in your book? If that's the case, then you definitely don't have a history of being scottish champions or scottish cup winners!

When you use the saying having a history of doing something you usually are hinting that it's a regular occurence but I'm sure you know this.

We have been Scottish Champions and we have won The Scottish Cup, Saints however ..........

When you use the saying having a history of doing something you usually are hinting that it's a regular occurence but I'm sure you know this.

We have been Scottish Champions and we have won The Scottish Cup, Saints however ..........

There are many things that have only have only happened once and we all take about having a history, for instance I would have said that Dundee have a history of winning the Scottish League and Scottish Cup but according to you they don't :confused:

There are many things that have only have only happened once and we all take about having a history, for instance I would have said that Dundee have a history of winning the Scottish League and Scottish Cup but according to you they don't :confused:

Zed.

There are strong differences in whats happening now and what happened before but you wouldn't realise that.

I appreciate that the situations are not identical, but you make assumptions about what I "realise" without possibly being able to know what my knowledge of the situation is. If your knowledge of what is going on at your club is superior, perhaps you can explain what secret formula Dundee FC have stumbled upon that is suddenly going to enable them to splash cash around and live outwith their means without it ever coming back to bite them?