Scotspurs Sevens @ Meadowbank

lethamsaintee

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dougie, re numbers am I listed twice above or is there another crieff saint, also Danny is away for the weekend and can't make it, so potentially that would make us two down, gies a text if you need me to get my mate to play instead of Danny

Right, my bad. thats us down a couple, looks like we may need your mate as well. i'll txt you.

1. SaintDougie

2. Nelly78

3. Ryangordon86

4. Crieffsaint

5. GWR

6. Richard

7. Chopper

8. Crieffsaint's mate (Yet to confirm)

As it stands we currently have 7, a possible 8. We could probably do with at least 9 folk.

Chopper, if you could bring down your spare tops that would be fantastic mate. Just in case some of us don't have one.

Chopper, if you could bring down your spare tops that would be fantastic mate. Just in case some of us don't have one.

No probs - couple more black t's for the event shouldn't be a problem.

Also nice to see you've put yourself with the goalie shirt!!!

No probs - couple more black t's for the event shouldn't be a problem.

Also nice to see you've put yourself with the goalie shirt!!!

Aw crap! I never realised that.

Just spoke to one of my mates, Barney. He was on the Dundee bus with us though he doesn't post. He is well up for playing on Sunday so thats us up to 9. Pending Andy's mate.

Another update on numbers:

1. Chopper

2. Nelly78

3. Ryangordon86

4. Crieffsaint

5. GWR

6. Richard

7. SaintDougie

8. Thommo (Crieffsaints mate)

9. Barney

Lets hope it stays this way. Oh and Chopper i've placed you in number 1 shirt for you're cheak:laugh:

Edited by SaintDougie

Just to let you know the colours

spurs - white

qp - likely all black

abler - green

appin - yellow and blue stripes

ormond saints - yellow

psj - blue i assume

Hmm hopefully there are bibs or something?

On another note, Andy text me to say his brother in law will play for us as well so we're back up to 10.

He mentioned that he is 23 and an ex-Livi player. Now in the east of Scotland league.

Hmm hopefully there are bibs or something?

On another note, Andy text me to say his brother in law will play for us as well so we're back up to 10.

He mentioned that he is 23 and an ex-Livi player. Now in the east of Scotland league.

How about red?

I can bring at least one spare top.

I did think that though I personally don't have any red tops.

Anyone else?

I am having a think of what kit I have through with me and what is back at the radio rentals in Perth. Leave it with me as I will probably be able to supply 3 or 4 tops.

Go with red (and all shades of red/maroon etc)?

I am having a think of what kit I have through with me and what is back at the radio rentals in Perth. Leave it with me as I will probably be able to supply 3 or 4 tops.

Go with red (and all shades of red/maroon etc)?

Thats braw, cheer Chopper. As red is the only unused colour it's probebly the best idea.

Rouge it is then

Thats braw, cheer Chopper. As red is the only unused colour it's probebly the best idea.

Rouge it is then

No probs - running through the inventory in my head and I think I have the following here:

2 red round neck training shirts (one of which will be mine as it will be quite sweaty after a ref's fitness test :laugh:)

red polo shirt - training shirt material

FC Dallas red and white hooped shirt (will do in the circumstances)

I'll be able to lay my hands on a couple more on a stop at the Perth chateau on the way back from my game tomorrow.