Favourite videogames

myDarlingBeefeater

PC - has to be champ 98/99 or football manager 2007.

comodore 64 - shellshocked

N64 - Zelda or Goldeneye

Playstation - Theme Hospital or Fifa 99

Playstation 2 - San Andreas Although could easily be any of the GTAs

Gamecube - Has to be Mario Kart Double Dash, is responsible for both my best friend and I becoming friends and my first long term girlfriend and I getting together. Also have fond memories of playing it at school when we nipped into town and bought a gamecube for like £40 was class.

WII - Mario Galaxies, great game.

BBC Micro - Strikers run, Elite

PC - X-wing, Syndicate, Wing commander, cannon fodder, diskworld games, simon the sorcerer, Ultimate Soccer Manager

Master System - sonic, populous, speed ball, wonderboy

XBox - Fable, Knights of the old republic 1&2

PS1,2,3 - Syphon filter, Metal Gear solid 1, Final Fantasy 7, Tenchu

Edited by Shaggy Jenkins

PC - X-wing, Syndicate, Wing commander, cannon fodder, diskworld games, simon the sorcerer, Ultimate Soccer Manager

pure quality games

The first Metal Gear was great! I used to love sticking the guys in lockers!

• 1 month later...

Commodore 64 - The Last Ninja / Paperboy / Skate or Die / Wizard of Wor / Platoon

Megadrive - Alex Kidd

Arcade - Original Streetfighter

Pinball - Fish Tales

PS 1 - Tombraider

Xbox - Pro Evolution Soccer

PC single - Rome Total War / 2k9 Sports Major League Baseball / Pro Evolution Soccer

PC online - Urban Terror / Battlefield 1942 (Desert Combat)

Did people have the Commodore 64 tape or floppy disc versions? I had both, remember games loading for about 40 minutes on the cassette tape and then crashing. You younger folk have it too easy these days, double click, in!

They cant replicate the opening music of the Commodore 64 games, quality! And Platoon was so hard! No game these days is as hard as that.

Edited by inex

For various consoles including Atari 2600, Commodore 64, Amiga, Sony Playstaion 1,2,3

Pit Fall, River Raid, Spy Hunter, Kickstart 2, Bruce Lee, Match Day 2, Leaderboard, Summer Games 2, Winter Games, Seceret of Monkey Island, Championship Manager 93, Final Fantasy 7, Metal Gear Solid, Tiger Woods, Pro Evo and many more i've probably forgotten.

Any Commodore 64 fans can download an emulator here:

http://www.ccs64.com/

And then download games free from here:

http://www.c64.com/?type=1&id=433

Had a tremendous day today on a retro gaming mission. Test Drive, Impossible Mission 1 and 2, Skate or Die, Super Sprint. Managed to finish Solomons Key. Couldnt get the button to throw the missile to work but managed to finish the mofo anyway, some levels are so fkn hard! The last one is killer, I must have died 50+ times easy!!! And instead of an ending it just takes you back to the first level with your score intact.

Still cant believe how much Solomons Key works your brain, my best mate and I played it forever when we were maybe 10 and it was hard then, hard 20 years later.