• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beef sausages , red onion gravy and creamy mash tonight. Mmmmmmmmm

Yesterday, 08:22 PM

I'm 42 by the way:wink:

What is me thinking your a t*** got to do with my age..It's not an age thing it's an opinion thing.

Granted, numbnuts is a bit childish but your only here to noise us up. Well congratulation, go to the top of the class , you've got me there..

What exactly are you bringing to Saints chat. Maybe the mods can create your own section.. What could we call it????

How about "twatchat"

That'll do me. I will try my best just to ignore your postings from here on in..I think it's for the best.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edited by 25e Ainslie Place

Have I lost the plot or what, I thought this thread was what Muirton was called The Muirton, and now I am confused and its nothing to do with being 41 either :laugh:

I can understand your confusion.

What you have to take into account however is that it is the poster the ghost of something or other, he follows his own rules.

ie yesterday at approximately 8.22pm he declares that he is no longer going to answer any of my posts and unfortunately ignore me.

Less that 24 hours later the lure of the Ainslie is too strong , that strong that he has to reply to my post by informing us all of his evening meal.

Hopefully this clears it up for you.

But, back to the topic,

WHY does The Muirton get the prefix THE?

I can understand your confusion.

What you have to take into account however is that it is the poster the ghost of something or other, he follows his own rules.

ie yesterday at approximately 8.22pm he declares that he is no longer going to answer any of my posts and unfortunately ignore me.

Less that 24 hours later the lure of the Ainslie is too strong , that strong that he has to reply to my post by informing us all of his evening meal.

Hopefully this clears it up for you.

But, back to the topic,

WHY does The Muirton get the prefix THE?

well I might answer you if you hurl a torrent of abuse at me for using one word answers and emotions..It seems you are on here only to upset and anger people.