whats jocky saying to it then?

sign dave

Has anyone heard or read any comments by jocky scott recently, especially commentating on how dundee have basicly lost the title after sacking him.

I didn't want to put down Jocky or make a mock of him, but when searching on articles, I came accriss this, and tbh, I near pished myself laughing considering what happened to him weeks later. :rolleyes:

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/output/2010/02/23/newsstory14592455t0.asp

Has anyone heard or read any comments by jocky scott recently, especially commentating on how dundee have basicly lost the title after sacking him.

Possibly Hiya Leigh, Hiya pal as he talks away to himself:D

Sorry but he has a shocking record as a manager and has failed at every post he has had. He is the reason we won't have 2 local derby's next season as he lost the dressing room around Christmas and by the time he was sacked it was probably too late. I am sure before the start of the season his win record was about 37%, which if he had managed in the SPL all the time would be OK but most of his time has been spent in the lower leagues

I would doubt we will ever see him manage in the professional game again