Sunday 24TH October-Queen's Park @Home

Once again we entertain our old friends from Glasgow in the One for the road league.

As usual there will be hospitality in Ormonds after the game and a huge effort will be expected to attend and stay in the pub to mingle with the Queens guys, who will more than likley stay till late afternoon.

I will try to arrange some sort of Doms,Darts comp between the two teams

For the game itself meet at Ormonds at 9.45.AM to get to Guildtown.

As agreed on Sunday the players who attended the Red stars game will make up a CAPPED Squad of 14 players, this will work on a the same basis as Monday night football , which is a tried and tested selection process,and is the fairest way to form squads.It may seem harsh on those that missed out on Sunday, but in order to keep Squads from being to big it is necessary.

Any player in the following 14 should let me know as soon as possible if they cant take there place in the Squad.

Any player not in the 14 please post up that you are available and you will be given a call when some one cancels, in order of postings

SQUAD

FERNIE

KAYLOR

DAVE ROBB

MARK

PAUL LEAVER

STUART( car)

NEIL

CAL

ANDY

GAV M

NORY(Car)

STEVE TAYLOR(van)

MCEWAN(Car)

DALE

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

As usual there will be hospitality in Ormonds after the game and a huge effort will be expected to attend and stay in the pub to mingle with the Queens guys, who will more than likley stay till late afternoon.

I will try to arrange some sort of Doms,Darts comp between the two teams

Edited by THE LARK SAINT