MoM Awards - Rnd 12 - Celtic (h)

MoM vs Celtic  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just curious but what did Smith do last night? He was badly at fault for the second goal and made one superb save from Stokes. I'd put that down to an average game.

Kicking was exceptional given the weather, got his body behind everything as the rain increased in the final 20 and allowed the ball to bounce where there was a danger of it slipping through his hands. His communication has been markedly improved since taking over as number one until....

Different for me because I don't think he's good enough for the SPL, therefore I thought he played to his full potential last night. If you think he's a good keeper you might not have thought he did anything special last night.

QUESTION........How many of those who actually voted were Telly Viewers ?

I appreciate you weren't having a go but should it matter if someone was at the game or not?

There are certain things you can only pick up on by being at the game but depending on where you often get a better view of things on tv.

I've been in some awful seats at games and when I've seen tv highlights it was like a different match. I could however turn to folk and ask 'Were you at the game?' as if being there gave me the definitive viewpoint at the expense of all others.

Edited by BlueJ

Its actually an argument bordering on retarded. If you are at the game, you see the whole pitch, if its on tv you see smaller sections in greater detail. Theres literally no need to have an argument over it but then you always get the knobheads coming out of the woodwork saying "we payed our £20, we are superfans".

Well we could discuss it in the form of a boxing match, complete with glued knuckle pads with bits of glass and metal strapped on them if you would prefer. Alternatively perhaps you'd like to experience the best oxymoron of class and animal lust. A right raping in a game of chess, you chate.

A lot of the folk voting and at the game, miss important parts of the match because of reasons like going for a piss, kids wanting juice before or after half time etc. TV viewers have a better view and constant replays of moments they might have missed. Might want to make you think that a TV viewer actually has more right to vote than someone at the game. Plus we have the pundits to guide us !!!

Edited by SingaporeSaint

I appreciate you weren't having a go but should it matter if someone was at the game or not?

There are certain things you can only pick up on by being at the game but depending on where you often get a better view of things on tv.

I've been in some awful seats at games and when I've seen tv highlights it was like a different match. I could however turn to folk and ask 'Were you at the game?' as if being there gave me the definitive viewpoint at the expense of all others.

No offence taken....but some have read into the question too much and have taken it beyond what it was.

Only asked how many watched it on the telly .

Bit like if i asked How did you travel into work last week....folk would think i was trying to identify what they were driving or wearing or what type of fuel they used.

Just goes to show we jump on any comment / remark too quickly.

No offence taken....but some have read into the question too much and have taken it beyond what it was.

Only asked how many watched it on the telly .

Bit like if i asked How did you travel into work last week....folk would think i was trying to identify what they were driving or wearing or what type of fuel they used.

Just goes to show we jump on any comment / remark too quickly.

Apologies. I wasn't really trying to be confrontational but was just interested in the difference nowadays given the quality of tv coverage we get.

You're right about jumping on things. One wrong word and you can get attacked from all sides! It's been a bit like that on here most of the time I've been on today.