D.A.F.C Strathearn Campus Crieff-Home- S.S.M.L Sunday 20TH Feb 2011

Second fixture and our Home game against Dunfermline in the SSML will take place on the Astro(3g pitch) at Strathearn Crieff. No metal studs and no boots to be worn in the building! The management also asked me to remind people that smoking is strictly phorbiden within the Campus.

Meet at Ormonds at 9.30 AM.

Cars required please .Post if you can take car!!

Due to recent huge squads at home games i can only accept the first 16 to post or text, thereafter will be a reseve list.

so who's aye and who's naw??

Aye:-Eric, Craig,Dave,Cal, Andy.Ronnie, Gav S,Gav M, Stuart, Steve T,Jarvie,***,Fernie,Mark S, Kaylor,Paul L,Rory

Maybe:

Naw:-Beej,

Kick-Off 11-00 AM

Meet: 9.30 AM

Footwear/Surface No metal studs/Astro

Strips:Yellow/Blue

Refferee. D.Hunter

Cars:Eric, Stuart,Steve

Hospitality game:attendance in pub expected for at least an hour!!

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

Opposition have sadly declined invitation to come back to the pub.

I say sadly as i am of the opinion that this is a very big part of what the level of sunday football we are taking part in!

Without it i see little point!

However, little things like that want beat me, and Davie has agreed to put food on for us only.

This is a very generous gesture as it cant be all that great for a Sponsor only knowing the home team is coming back to the pub for hospitality.

So looking for nearly 100% lad's!It doesn't have to be long, but withe the early kick-off there can't be that many reasons for not attending , at least for a while!

Opposition have sadly declined invitation to come back to the pub.

I say sadly as i am of the opinion that this is a very big part of what the level of sunday football we are taking part in!

Without it i see little point!

However, little things like that want beat me, and Davie has agreed to put food on for us only.

This is a very generous gesture as it cant be all that great for a Sponsor only knowing the home team is coming back to the pub for hospitality.

So looking for nearly 100% lad's!It doesn't have to be long, but withe the early kick-off there can't be that many reasons for not attending , at least for a while!

Other people see it as a game of football, if they wanted a pint they'd just goto the pub without running themselves into the ground. Ormonds for me is all about a kickabout on a sunday.