Survey on SPL Programmes

Edstar101

Get it in size FOB (fat old barsteward) and I'll gie the laddie a good price if it signed by a Saint who is Scots, Perthian and can write his name.

Serious offer.

Smudge

I have a Toronto Maple Leaf jersey that could be worked into the deal.

Edited by mapleleaf
P.S.

Get it in size FOB (fat old barsteward) and I'll gie the laddie a good price if it signed by a Saint who is Scots, Perthian and can write his name.

Serious offer.

Smudge

I have a Toronto Maple Leaf jersey that could be worked into the deal.

Eh, smudge....it's a signed FOOTBALL :D Not a strip :D:D

Eh, smudge....it's a signed FOOTBALL :D Not a strip :D:D

Yesterday was my first day with these new eyes. Obviously, they are not at speed yet. However, the offer for the 'Leafs sweater is on the table.

I know that footballs don't come in BFB-size. What do you think I am:? A numpty; an eejit; drunk?; an Aberdonian'?, or one who just wonders if certain people doon the river will ever form a deep and lasting relationship with soap?

Take your pick. However, if you choose any pick, I'll send the troops. Wink (or for Andy, Winque)

Smudge

Yesterday was my first day with these new eyes. Obviously, they are not at speed yet. However, the offer for the 'Leafs sweater is on the table.

I know that footballs don't come in BFB-size. What do you think I am:? A numpty; an eejit; drunk?; an Aberdonian'?, or one who just wonders if certain people doon the river will ever form a deep and lasting relationship with soap?

Take your pick. However, if you choose any pick, I'll send the troops. Wink (or for Andy, Winque)

Smudge

you thinque ya fuquing tinque...awa and hae another drinque

post shitum is Brampton anywhere your necque of the woods?

It's in somebody's neck, Andy. I am, Griff be praised, many miles away from Brampton. Their loss. wont be mines

Smudge (who usually signs his name in inque. Ran out so I guess I stinque. Oh, well, I'll drinque from my wee sinque, and listen to music from The Big Pinque.

do you mean pisse in the sinque with a wee prique?

anyway nae mare than twa shakes...or 140 in 15 secs chrono and enjoy it coz it might be yer last one