Stadium Game V Stirling Albion @Forthbank -May 20th 2012

Stadium game We have once again following our social ethos last year, been invited to play Stirling Albion at Forthbank Stadium.

This in my opinion is a very exciting prospect, and to actually play and manage a game in a proper stadium is a great experience, especially for those not involved last year, but also a repeat chance for those that were involved in 2011.

There will be hospitality afterwards, hopefully this time in the Social Club more details later.

The cost for the game of football will be £10 per player and the cash will go towards Stirling Albion Fan Aid The Kick Off is 1PM, We will once again open this up to friends and family of the squad to attend, Bus to be finalised will be running a 28 seater bus for the day .The cost of the bus will be £10 each Making the cost for the day about £20 for players and £10 for friends and family.

10.00AM Leave Perth(Ormonds)

6.00PM Depart Stirling

So Who's Aye and Who's Naw?

Aye:-Fraser,Rory,Chris,Gareth,Ronnie,John,Dale,Dave,Colin,Andy,Craig,Brian,Macho,Nathan,Paul,Steve,

Naw:-Joss(Studies)

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

Not a lot of time to get numbers for Partners/Wife's/Friends/ Children on the bus,please post who you would like to take.

I would say for now at least, that it is restricted to two adults each player

Players wanting to take Children post numbers ASAP and with a bit of luck it will all add up

Looks like the novelty of last year has worn off which leaves me with a head ache,and a bit dissapointed to be honest

I have no truck with player's and families traveling independently if that's what they want,at the same time i find frustrating and a has left me a wee bit flat footed ,as i had a bus booked, and at a cost of over £300 can not be done with just the squad.

Last year was briliant with everyone on the same bus and it felt "almost " like a profesional setup

It would still be possible to go out and get a mini- bus but this has it's problems,as for a start will not be possible for less than £15 each pushing the cost for the day up to at least £25,and most likley exluding players from the squad "Togetherness" as the bus would not be big enough

The other, and now most likley alternative is to go with car's but this option means players having to drive and take there car's, something i was keen to avoid and give regular driver's a" rest" This option also would allow the option of leaving before the designated time and going against the whole spirit of last year which WON us a repeat invite in the first place

So what do you want me to do?

The latest update on this is i have negotiated a good price for a 28 seater bus.(not confirmed yet)

I would like all the squad together for the day and this allows that to happen and it gives the drivers and there cars a day off.

it also allows families who want to go but don't have there own transport a chance to be part of the day

I have also spoken to Stirling about the food situation and have been assured that there will be food for everyone who goes into the Lounge for the presentation after the game.

We need at least 20 on the bus to make it pay , with a squad of around 16 and folk confirmed going on the bus we should just about make that

That's the plan anyway,here's hoping......