Supery Banned?

newyear'sday97

Sorry, but he has been banned at least once before, was constantly spamming the forum with new threads (which many of you won't have seen as they were more or less instantly deleted) despite being asked not too, and posting inflammatory, baseless and ficticious nonsense in an attempt to wind up other posters and just generally cause problems.

We don't take banning people lightly, and it is a step we take very, very rarely. I'd ask that our decision is respected in this instance.

I respect your right to ban anyone on this forum. However I agree with Singapore Saint on this one, Jamie - the guy was certainly wired to the moon most of the time, but I don't think he was in any way malicious. And if he was inflammatory then why is Eric Openshaw not banned? Now he is very definitely inflammatory.

I respect your right to ban anyone on this forum. However I agree with Singapore Saint on this one, Jamie - the guy was certainly wired to the moon most of the time, but I don't think he was in any way malicious. And if he was inflammatory then why is Eric Openshaw not banned? Now he is very definitely inflammatory.

Now I'd like to see examples of this, I myself have been on the end of name-calling and threats on here, I usually answer back but without breaking rules as other have, and I've never been inflammatory as others have, but as other posters on this topic have said "if your face fits" :wink:

Now I'd like to see examples of this, I myself have been on the end of name-calling and threats on here, I usually answer back but without breaking rules as other have, and I've never been inflammatory as others have, but as other posters on this topic have said "if your face fits" :wink:

Apologies - inflammatory and delusional.

Super Saint's posting style didn't reflect the person behind the username. It was an act put on by an individual trying to wind people up, not simply the posting style of someone "wired to the moon".

You haven't necessarily seen every single post he has made as so many were deleted from public view within a few moments of them being made.

I don't really understand why I'm being made to justify this decision. You all know that we don't ban people lightly and when it happens it is always with a very good reason.

Super Saint's posting style didn't reflect the person behind the username. It was an act put on by an individual trying to wind people up, not simply the posting style of someone "wired to the moon".

You haven't necessarily seen every single post he has made as so many were deleted from public view within a few moments of them being made.

I don't really understand why I'm being made to justify this decision. You all know that we don't ban people lightly and when it happens it is always with a very good reason.

Maybe because you got it wrong on this occasion ?

What pleasure, exactly, do you take from questioning every decision made by the people who give up their time for nothing to operate this site for your benefit?

Said banned user generated the second biggest volume of complaints in this site's history and was rightly banned, particularly given because he was an alias of a previously banned poster, which is reason enough for a ban.

What pleasure, exactly, do you take from questioning every decision made by the people who give up their time for nothing to operate this site for your benefit?

Said banned user generated the second biggest volume of complaints in this site's history and was rightly banned, particularly given because he was an alias of a previously banned poster, which is reason enough for a ban.

OK with me Jamie - I accept that there is more to it than meet our eyes and that it wouldn't be done lightly.

and yet another cop out :roll:

Not a cop-out at all Eric. I freely admit that I'm not the most computer literate guy in the world and therefore don't know how to quote posts from other threads. But you have definitely been guilty of wind-ups and inflammatory remarks in the past. If you choose to deny this, I don't really care.