john1962

The swearing part of my post was a part sarcasm. I, as a person, prefer the atmosphere of the east to that of the Ormond, but I chose to have a family and bite the bullet that I can only afford to go in the Ormond at times. I do agree that £15 for adult and child s a great deal, but even at that, if theres 2 home games a month, thats £60 for me and my wife to go with our kids and that, as little as it may be for some, is too much for me nowadays.

last year I worked out the % of the cities population to that of the town/cities local teams average attendance and we worked out to be one of the better supported clubs in the SPL. So maybe its just that Perth is too small to have an average SPL attendance.

How much cheaper would it have to be before you would go Dave ?

I notice on the other thread your watching the Scotland game on ESPN tonight, how much do you pay a month for that ?

I have a season ticket for myself and kids and try to get to as many away games a year as I can.

I only have Freeview telly in the house though cos I d rather spend my money on going to games then watching on tv. Would I like the SKY package, course I would but I can t afford it and do everything else I want to do.

I m not having a pop at you here, I just think that sometimes even if it was free to get into the football folks would still find a reason not to go.

referring to the attendance posts, most people I speak to state the cost of 1 game for a familly is too much, unfortunately, saints are now outwith my budget too, for me, my wife and child it is costing me £56 to get in the east stand (£30 if we go in the non swearing stand)

Would we benefit from a buy one get one free game where if you pay in the east/main stand you receive a free ticket for next weeks game, so this way it ets people back in to a habbit of going instead of just a random deal one day. Only issue I know will be raised from this is those who have paid for season tickets for all games.

As a season ticket holder it wouldnt put me up nor down if Saints introduced incentives to do what you suggest - it allows me to watch SPL games without the need to queue for a ticket IF the game becomes all ticket PLUS the fact I can also go along and watch the u/20s at McD as well -so its money well spent upfront -Top that with the "season tckt" holders usually get the first opporchancity to get tickets for Semi-finals or Finals etc etc.