I have just launched a website this week.

My logo now appers on the St Johnstone homepage!

www.tayjobs.net

Cost a wee bit, but the response from St Johnstone fans, and the people of Perth has been fantastic.

And just a quick note to also thank the commercial team at McDiarmid, as they have been very helpful and informative.

Ultimately, I want to make it easy and simple for local employers to advertise their job vacancies, thus giving the people of Tayside a central point to find/advertise jobs.

Small steps at the beginning I know, but with your continued help the site can be a success, which will benefit everyone in Tayside.

So again, many thanks

Ross

I have just launched a website this week.

My logo now appers on the St Johnstone homepage!

www.tayjobs.net

Cost a wee bit, but the response from St Johnstone fans, and the people of Perth has been fantastic.

And just a quick note to also thank the commercial team at McDiarmid, as they have been very helpful and informative.

Ultimately, I want to make it easy and simple for local employers to advertise their job vacancies, thus giving the people of Tayside a central point to find/advertise jobs.

Small steps at the beginning I know, but with your continued help the site can be a success, which will benefit everyone in Tayside.

So again, many thanks

Ross

Absolute lot of pish and just an advert!