Season Ticket Holders

Broggy Man

What are the rules for the reserved seats tonight. It says that our seat for all fixtures is guaranteed. However at the Elgin game there was a bit of bother with rocksteady :roll: in the mainstand when people were sitting in reserved seats. So does anybody know what the situation is??

I have emailed the club but just wondered if anybody knew..

The reply from the club.

Thanks for your e-mail. In short, yes, bring your season ticket along tonight and you will be able to sit in your normal seat albeit having paid cash to get in.

Our instructions to Rock Steady tonight will be that as long as people can prove that they are the season ticket holders for that seat then they should be allowed to sit in it.

Hope this helps.

Paul Smith

Sales & Marketing Manager

Hope the situation is made clear to the non season ticket holders attending the game, as it sounds a perfect situation for numerous arguements should they sit in a season ticket holders seat thinking they were free, given tickets not being valid for the game.

Youre in my seat.....f. off, tickets not vaild tonight....doesnt matter,club said i can still have it.....tough.....etc etc. :roll:

Hope the situation is made clear to the non season ticket holders attending the game, as it sounds a perfect situation for numerous arguements should they sit in a season ticket holders seat thinking they were free, given tickets not being valid for the game.

Youre in my seat.....f. off, tickets not vaild tonight....doesnt matter,club said i can still have it.....tough.....etc etc. :roll:

I agree, this is a recipe for disaster. I would certainly have assumed that if season tickets were not valid then it would be a free for all regarding seats.

As an aside...

I don't really understand why anyone would make a big deal of not being able to sit in their season ticket seat for a game that they haven't purchased using it.

Perhaps in the days of the SPL when the crowds were larger and if you couldn't get the seat you wanted, you were resigned to a crap seat, it would be understandable that you'd want to sit in your reserved seat.

However, on a night like tonight when there will be plenty others available, I don't really see the big hoo-ha

As an aside...

I don't really understand why anyone would make a big deal of not being able to sit in their season ticket seat for a game that they haven't purchased using it.

Perhaps in the days of the SPL when the crowds were larger and if you couldn't get the seat you wanted, you were resigned to a crap seat, it would be understandable that you'd want to sit in your reserved seat.

However, on a night like tonight when there will be plenty others available, I don't really see the big hoo-ha

Dont want to sound pedantic Sam but you are entitled to all matches through the season ticket scheme whether they are valid or not. If all ticket you are entittled to purchase a ticket for your seat :!: