That Mob

Maryburghsaint

Anyone up for taking the flag down?

Ooops, just saw this after replying to your post on the Flags thread. I'll take it, but North stand needs to be in before 2pm and I won't get in much before 3 to be honest.

Still one empty seat in my van for any latecomers.

Maryburgh,

Greg, Duncan the butcher and Davey Ferg are on the 09.40 train (we are hospitality bound). Unsure of the return train home

Young Don is doing a bit of journalist training with Gordon Bannerman on Saturday, which includes taking in the post match press conference. I'm going to wait outside for him afterwards, so jf any of you guys fancy slumming it in the back of my van there's a free lift home available.

I can pick the flag up from the chairman on Friday night and take it to work with me on Saturday morning. If either Greg or Ross want to pick it up from the Carse any time after 8.30 Sat morning and take it down. If you want me to bring it back, whoever puts it up just leave the bag underneath it.

I did get an apology for the six fingered, tractor shagging raspberry pickers post that one of them put on, I honestly thought that was priceless coming from a Dingle.

They actually had RB as their only player with pass marks, which thinking back is probably true, he did try to control things and shout encouragement throughout the game, but was a deflated soul at the end.

I couldn't believe that their right back was Saunders, I thought he was meant to be a decent player. He'll probably have been in bed all day today, and retire in the morning.

If we were gonna inflict that on anyone then I'm glad it was them, but tbh I hope that's it now and we can just ignore them. They'll be a lot more concerned about Hearts now than they are about us anyway.

If anyone was heading down that could give me a lift I'd love you forever.

If I'm going down I'll be taking the van probably so you're more than welcome, I'm quite sure Iain and Don are going by car as well. I suggest everyone that's going meet up at Inshes about 1130 and fill the necessary vehicles.