Compliance Officer

candalan

Oh sainteeforlife you were doing so well.......

That Usain Bolt is one lazy b******, and that Mo Farah.....just nae stamina.

Black people can't pull pints fast enough. You read it here first. It's genetic, y'know. And absolutely, absolutely nothing to do with racist recruitment policies.

But, hey, they can fair flip a hamburger, so all's not lost.

Usain and mo are hardly everyday run of the mill guys, but by the same token give them an axe and a handsaw as it was in my father's day or a chainsaw in my early days and tell them to put in a good 10 hr shift on the side of a hill then it may be a different story. Nowadays it's sat on your arse in a cab pushing buttons Edited by saintee4life

people in the industry long before I was in it or even born

Its an industry standard that a black person would be too lazy to work in it. Is this evidence based do you think?

What would you do if a black person applied for a job?Apart from have a disbelieving laugh with your comrades that is.

Its an industry standard that a black person would be too lazy to work in it. Is this evidence based do you think?

What would you do if a black person applied for a job?Apart from have a disbelieving laugh with your comrades that is.

get the same opportunity as anyonelse and if he was upto it he would be employed, bearing in mind most of the job today is easy. I've worked all over scotland and never seen one, that doesn't mean to say there are none, but maybe the oldtimers theory is right who knows

Now, S4L. I'm interested to see under what circumstances you would have felt it was possibly necessary to call someone a black b******.

I'm assuming that this event on Saturday was not very nice. How would that have helped? Would you have been able to defend yourself better?

Now, S4L. I'm interested to see under what circumstances you would have felt it was possibly necessary to call someone a black b******.

I'm assuming that this event on Saturday was not very nice. How would that have helped? Would you have been able to defend yourself better?

I would defend myself the only way I know how to if I couldn't defuse the situation through dialogue

I may add one of my best friends from schooldays is black and he got called this that and the next thing, it didn't phase him and he still gets it nowadays in jest when meet (not just from me) it doesn't put him up nor down. He's a very successful businessman

How do you know it doesn't phase him?

Has he said he likes being called these names?