Saturday 14Th February

ancientsaint

Frankie fae the bullfrog is bringing a bus to the club -spoke to Steward and the club is happy with this -would require committee members to be there to sign them in -also an opportunity to sell a couple of Footy cards by the committee that would help with funds.

Over to you guys .

Hope to see other clubs buses being invited -as it would help out.

See you all Saturday

Frankie fae the bullfrog is bringing a bus to the club -spoke to Steward and the club is happy with this -would require committee members to be there to sign them in -also an opportunity to sell a couple of Footy cards by the committee that would help with funds.

Over to you guys .

Hope to see other clubs buses being invited -as it would help out.

See you all Saturday

You could sign them in if you want

my young lad's at karate 11 - 12.30 so I won't be going to the game.

nor entertaining paying £26 a ticket and only one of the boys in on that instead of £15 and both of them.

it would stack up to nearly £50 - the greed pricing me out of going.

who gives a shit if it's Celtic. They're just one other team in the league. 

Edited by fazman1977

Have been fortunate over the years to spend a bit of time at Frankies fine pub and his customers at the Bullfrog.

The Saturday night after a Saints game (bout 1am) with his locals and my sons University mates will live long in the memory.

Will be at the club on Saturday morning to welcome them as should those that SHOULD make the effort.

We had a fantastic time at the Bullfrog before the cup final and Frankie and his staff did us proud.

Spent tonight with Ian Grant the bus convenor sorting the finances from the QOS cup game.

There has been a positive surplus on the buses and with the raffle a decent sum will go a ways to offset the losses the buses incurred to date.

Thanks to Ian Grant (Postie) for the effort and the time spent organising same.

R