Songs for Tonight

OldPoster

Come on, we must sing 'ARE YOU WATCHING DUNDEE SCUM' for the Coags (not that they have tellys of course, but it might be on in a chippy or on the black and white in The Clep')

WE HATE DUNDEE....

CHEER UP ALEX RAE...

If anyone has any songs relating to the match then let us know :lol:

One thing is for sure, we'll be singing from the moment we're in the ground just like Ibrox, we need to give the players as much of a lift as possible.

Yeah, I'm not usually big on focusing on the anti-Dundee stuff but since this is on TV we should get set right in about them!

It's like a home game for Hibs in terms of atmosphere too. Whereas every Saints fan will be up for a sing-song, their singers will all be in little pockets. I don't remember hearing a peep from the Jambos at Tynecastle!

I would still expect our support to get a doing in the Weegie press tomorrow though! :roll:

Atleast people at home will be able to hear us sing for 90 mins, i watched the rangers DVD last night and you can hear us sign nearly the whole 90 mins, its brilliant