Where's the helicopter going to hang out?

Saintkev

Ask Dev Alahan if he got to see this pitch invasion...:rolleyes::lol:

I was used by my fellow Saintees as a decoy... the stewards were 100% sure I wasnt going on... I had no intentions of going on!!! I just stood at the front whilst people ran on all around me and the stewards did nothing waiting to see if I went, baw-bags!

Best pitch invasion I was ever involved in was after we beat Arbroath to gain promotion from Division Two... I was a baw-hair off getting Mike Smiths top when he threw it into the crowd... but I got my first ever taste of champagne that day!

Pitch invasions are hellish if you are an ball boy, i was ballboy at the semi final between raith and airdie and mcd a while ago and there was a pitch invasion at that game, i was walking to collect the corner flag then all of a sudden there was about 400 people running towards me, bricking it i was

I cannot believe all of this helicopter stuff. I think that the trophy will be held somewhere near Dingwall and if Gretna don't become champions then we will be presented with it at the next earliest opportunity at McD. All Saintees/Saints fans would then be invited to the mother of all PARTIES!

I've never understood why they bother with a helicopter. What a completely needless expense. Why not just have a replica of the trophy at one of the grounds - nobody would really care, it could still be presented and would look the same, with the real one getting delivered when convenient.

That's actually a good point - for all the talk of wasting money in the SFL and breakaway leagues lately, the thought of chartering a helicopter seems a bit daft.

In the past, it's been mainly down to the sponsors, such as Bell's or Bank of Scotland, so they could get their representatives at the winning ground for the presentation. Since our league is currently without a sponsor, it does seem a bit strange!