Modric

Greegsy

Great signing for Spurs I was sure he was destined for one of the top 4.

Add that to the signings of Hutton and Woodgate in Janurary and it suggests Ramos is putting together a team capable of making good on all Spurs' promises of challenging the big 4. Certainly more constructive than spunking £17 million on pish like Darren Bent!

Totally agree Noose, while theres no doubt he has had a good season I think McGeady might get found out in the Premiership. If he went to Tottenham id assume he be playing that left wing role currently occuppied by Malbranque and im not even sure he's better than him. Nowhere near good enough for a top 4 club.

McGeady is certainly not a top 4 player, he's had a good season up here but to say he could play to that level is simply laughable. If he were to go to spurs,which is very unlikely in my opinion, he would at best be a bench warmer. There is no way he is a better player than malbronq who currently plays on the left. If he did go down south i think it would be more likely to be a mid table team, maybe west ham, newcastle etc.

just like maloney and petrov who are also finding life not so easy down south.

You havent watched Aston Villa recently then in regards to Petrov. If Agbonlahor and Young are fit it is no wonder Maloney cant get a run, both those guys are great.

Back to Tottenham, they will be much better next year. Ramos knows what he is doing and they will be great to watch and Im sure will score plenty of goals. Whether they can stop conceding is a different matter, but expect a new goalkeeper for sure and someone new in central defence.

Malbranque is getting old and Ramos would have his eye on 10 guys younger, faster and better than him.

If they can spend 15m on Modric, have players going out that others will buy, and we know their previous expenditure, there will be a few more big signings at Tottenham.

You havent watched Aston Villa recently then in regards to Petrov. If Agbonlahor and Young are fit it is no wonder Maloney cant get a run, both those guys are great.

Back to Tottenham, they will be much better next year. Ramos knows what he is doing and they will be great to watch and Im sure will score plenty of goals. Whether they can stop conceding is a different matter, but expect a new goalkeeper for sure and someone new in central defence.

Malbranque is getting old and Ramos would have his eye on 10 guys younger, faster and better than him.

If they can spend 15m on Modric, have players going out that others will buy, and we know their previous expenditure, there will be a few more big signings at Tottenham.

He is 28

McGeady is certainly not a top 4 player, he's had a good season up here but to say he could play to that level is simply laughable.

I think hutton and modric definitely deserve a run in the first team. I don't think mcgeady would b an instant success but much like other young players who are still essentially learning there is still a lot more to come from him. So it would certainly not be a "laughable situation" to have good players for now and for the future in ones squad if you were to launch an attack on the top 4...