Who is your tip to be this year's surprise package in the Premier League?

dan the saint

Who is your tip to be this year's surprise package in the Premier League?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are the team I follow in England.

I went to the Hawthorns for 5 years when I worked in West Bromwich, hardly missed a game. Was at the 2nd division play-off final at Wembley when they beat the better team from Stoke; the mighty Port Vale 3-0.

great to know there are at least 2 of us following them:)

I went to the Hawthorns for 5 years when I worked in West Bromwich, hardly missed a game. Was at the 2nd division play-off final at Wembley when they beat the better team from Stoke; the mighty Port Vale 3-0.

great to know there are at least 2 of us following them:)

My first game was 10 years ago when Birmingham won 3-1 at the Hawthorns and the fans were superb despite being beaten and near the bottom of the league so decided to follow them instead of Arsenal (who I was on my way to see for the first time the following night).

Used to get to about 8-10 games a season when Sky allowed it, however my last games were the 3 play-off games in 2006/07 when it ended in failure.

Next game is hopefully going to be next Tuesday (work permitting!) at Sid James, otherwise it will be the Stadium of S**te in December.

good score for the mackems today

Just back from the game. Was sitting in row 8, four seats from the segregation barrier so when it all kicked off I was right on top of it. Great atmosphere and I like a bit of tension but some of the scenes at the end were shameful. The pitch invasion was unnecessary and the Newcastle fans were ripping out loads of seats and throwing them in our direction.

Great result though and with Saints winning as well it's been a great weekend all round!

Just back from the game. Was sitting in row 8, four seats from the segregation barrier so when it all kicked off I was right on top of it. Great atmosphere and I like a bit of tension but some of the scenes at the end were shameful. The pitch invasion was unnecessary and the Newcastle fans were ripping out loads of seats and throwing them in our direction.

Great result though and with Saints winning as well it's been a great weekend all round!

aye, it looked good banter at the end!

The pics of the trouble at Sunderland look pretty awful. A few absolute numpties tarnishing the reputation of some fantastic fans.

I have the whole lot on camera. In all honesty apart from one or two there was just a lot of pushing and shoving, although the missile throwing was very dangerous. Typical of the police though, they were busy with their camcorders recording your every move when there was no bother, then they shat themselves when it kicked off and didn't react quickly enough.

In all honesty it was inevitable though. We talked about it on the train down beforehand and we thought there was a good chance of there being bother. It'll be interesting to see whether the club experiences any sanctions following on from this. Idiots on the park like Joey Barton don't help things any - his behaviour was out of order and I would freely admit that if he'd been hit by a coin I'd have been delighted.