Who is your tip to be this year's surprise package in the Premier League?

dan the saint

Who is your tip to be this year's surprise package in the Premier League?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Im not saying hull will do the same but they arent safe yet albeit they have gone along way to survival already
yeah, at the end of the day hull despite a healthy league position are not too far away from the bottom places points wise. this is really shaping up to be one hell of a battle for survival with so many teams likely to be involved. there isn't even the usual whipping boy getting left behind at the bottom.

6 Hull 12 2 1 3 5 12 4 1 1 12 7 -2 20

7 Everton 12 1 2 3 6 11 4 1 1 12 9 -2 18

8 Middlesbrough 12 3 1 2 7 9 2 1 3 6 8 -4 17

9 Portsmouth 12 3 1 2 8 6 2 1 3 5 12 -5 17

10 Fulham 11 4 1 1 8 4 0 1 4 2 6 0 14

11 Bolton 12 2 2 2 6 5 2 0 4 5 8 -2 14

12 Stoke 12 4 0 2 10 9 0 2 4 3 10 -6 14

13 Man City 12 3 0 3 16 8 1 1 4 8 12 4 13

14 West Ham 12 3 0 3 11 11 1 1 4 5 11 -6 13

15 Blackburn 12 1 2 3 3 10 2 2 2 10 12 -9 13

16 Tottenham 12 2 1 3 6 6 1 2 3 9 12 -3 12

17 Wigan 12 1 2 3 3 8 2 1 3 10 8 -3 12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18 Newcastle 12 3 1 2 9 7 0 2 4 6 13 -5 12

19 Sunderland 12 2 1 3 6 8 1 2 3 4 10 -8 12

20 West Brom 12 2 1 3 8 11 1 1 4 2 10 -11 11

i'd imagine pompey, everton, spurs and man city will pull away from the bottom crowd but the rest are well capable of getting relegated IMO.

as long as it's not stoke i'll be happy :)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ey up, as a Stokie who used to live in Perth, I'd like to contribute to this thread. Two things to say:

1. Muzz, you are a legend for flying the red and white striped flag in such fine style north of the border. Glad you enjoyed the Spurs game. The atmosphere was something special.

2. Gingermunkie....

Stoke will end up with a lower points haulage than Derby did this season.... No doubt their first points will come agains middlesborough or Newcastle as teams who struggel every other week always seem to get points against these two.

...cock! :mrgreen:

Ey up, as a Stokie who used to live in Perth, I'd like to contribute to this thread. Two things to say:

1. Muzz, you are a legend for flying the red and white striped flag in such fine style north of the border. Glad you enjoyed the Spurs game. The atmosphere was something special.

2. Gingermunkie....

...cock! :mrgreen:

welcome beagrie. in fact was watching a vid of a beagrie goal the other night for stoke. ran almost the whole length of pitch taking on man after man before scoring.

i'll be at blackburn away on the 20th december if you are going.

respect

Don't get to many away games unfortunately, Muzz, only barely managed to persuade the missus to let me buy a season ticket this year. :mrgreen:

I've got a couple of Oatcakes if you're interested, Spurs and WBA. Happy to send them on if you want. PM me on the Oatcake site if interested.

That Beagrie goal was against Bournemouth wasn't it? Penalty area to penalty area, remember it well.

welcome beagrie. in fact was watching a vid of a beagrie goal the other night for stoke. ran almost the whole length of pitch taking on man after man before scoring.

i'll be at blackburn away on the 20th december if you are going.

respect

Get a room:laugh:

BOING BOING

Don't get to many away games unfortunately, Muzz, only barely managed to persuade the missus to let me buy a season ticket this year. :mrgreen:

I've got a couple of Oatcakes if you're interested, Spurs and WBA. Happy to send them on if you want. PM me on the Oatcake site if interested.

That Beagrie goal was against Bournemouth wasn't it? Penalty area to penalty area, remember it well.

yeah bournemouth i think it was. i'll pm ya on the other site.

cheers

Manchester United 5 Stoke 0:

also found this for u muzz mate.

http://www.footyfilms.com/musicvideo.php?vid=0362e306f

Gosh, reigning European champions team worth half a billion beats team worth £20 million 5-0. Hold the front page! :mrgreen:

Next game: Stoke 1-0 WBA. That's what you call spirit.

Come on you Potters

Sheeeeeeeeeee stood there laughing.....