June, moon etc.

mapleleaf

I'm coming to the World Cup.

What seems most sensible to me is to fly to the two or three games my girls want to see and base ourselves in Scotland. That decision was unanimong.

The only fight among the distaff side of things went along the lines of, "We have to see Beckham ya daft tart."

"No, it' s Ronaldo ya silly beatch.

"Actually, it's Ronaldinho you two sticky-knickered wee hoors. Besides, If you got both 'a them you'd just find out that above the ankles and below the necks, nothing works anywise. Mutter, mutter. grumble grumble. feckin' sixties , feckin City Hall...........mutter, mutter" , 'til the eyes droop and the chins fall to the bosom (which is a hell of a long trip these days.)

It's a lot of fun until I hear the girls say, "Hey, you, Smith! Would you ' feck's sake stop it?"

"Stop what?"

"That really gross mutter mutter, grumle grumble, feckin' City Hall, feckin' Moncrieff Island! And while you're at it, whats a French Letter? You don't even write to anyone in France, 'ya geezered-out ould sod. All you want to do is go see the gassworks, get high on the fume and swim in the Craigie Burn. Why would you want to to go to a burned out war memorial. You're gonna embarrass us again aren't you. Just because you had to go up the Inch looking for dentures, you're gonna want us to do it too." Collective "EEEEWWWWWOOOO. C'mon, let's get him his kip before he get's in that religious frenzy thing he does, yapping about Saints, Forces of Darkness and shit. This fitba' thing is soooooo stupid."

"Yeah, you're right, but ectuallee, its Rooney, O- she- who-would have-STD's- like- others- have- sweeties."

'Well, sister- of- mine, it's ---by the way, how many more jabs of penicillin? How could you be so cruel as to kill a harmless wee crustacean?".

Maybe I could slip away for a quick one. Them lot wouldn't even suspect for a week that I was in the Perth Penny insisting on my 'ould yin's bed after being busted for refusing to get up off my back in the parking lot of some grocery store. Heh heh, they would just thing I was visiting Roamin' Ruins up the Almond and seeing some Minx in a tip in Luncarty!

Smudge 8) (Fools them every time).

You been on the waccy baccy again, Maple :?:wink:

Bollox!!!

Bowled out on the first ball of the first over. There was me thinking that I'd slip into town a week earlier, and that bum- chaser Maskrey could tone me up for the barbeque on the golf course and shock the bejasus out of King James patrons who would never again have the same reaction to the sound of the words 'chapter and verse'.

Another myth vanquished. I'll have to run up to the Kinnoull Church by myself or with that Itchy Saidie, the Scout-molesting ould boot. Och well, I'll have to live with the disappointment, just like Beenie Campbell and the other members of the DDBOP, The Daft Dead Bamsticks of Perth.

Fine for you Maskrey, but your gonna be sorry when the News of The World comes out on the Sunday and you didn't make the front page photo. So there.

Snudge 8) (like the real Maskrey,more of a striker than a midfielder: srike quickly from nowhere, then disappear 'til the next time).

I have no idea what most of this thread is on about, but to get it vaguely back on to what I think is the topic, has anyone had much luck getting World Cup tickets? I'm pretty chuffed to say I have tickets for Trinidad v Sweden in Dortmund, but haven't been able to get much else. I'm going to be in Germay for a week during the 1st round though, so will hopefully get to see at least a couple of other games. Anyone else going?

Hey Harry! Unfortunately, I will not be going as I have managed to commit myself to a worthy cause that will keep me here until the summer. And then I'll be off to some beach, some where...

I hope you have fun, and by the way, Maskery is a good guy. Buy each other a drink when you're across.

Hey Harry! Unfortunately, I will not be going as I have managed to commit myself to a worthy cause that will keep me here until the summer. And then I'll be off to some beach, some where...

I hope you have fun, and by the way, Maskery is a good guy. Buy each other a drink when you're across.

Thanks, Brt.

People at the top of the food chain always claim not to know what is going on. !!!

That's the easy way.

Maskrey. I'm sorry, me old china. I didn't mean offense.

All I wanted to say in my own twisted way is that I will be in

europe in June.

Smudge 8)

All I wanted to say in my own twisted way is that I will be in

europe in June.

Smudge 8)

i take it then that your people couldn't find anything about me and my performance in the prediction league and you are coming across to sort it yerself!! You'll be a bit late by then - I may have emigrated with the winnings by then. :lol::o

Yes. And found one who in his own words was "too pissed to ...."

Gary, I had gotten the thread semi-sorted. Because of the difference in time zones, it's sometimes difficult to find people. Thanks for your help.

Jimbo, despite his protestations I say again; that Dunblane Mike person is on the fiddle. My people are closing in. They have him pinpointed to a small area between Berwick and Skye.

Smudge 8)