County dropping points

lethamsaintee

Yep, pretty pleased with that. We've dropped plenty of points to Stranraer this season, it's nice to see another top team drop points to them as well.

Some people were suggesting that it would be better for County to win so that more pressure would be put on St Mirren, but I don't really subscribe to that. The fewer points Ross County pick up the better, anything that increases our chances of winning the league has to be a good thing.

Great to see St Mirren lose to Gretna as well. I don't particularly want to see Gretna do well, but it feels good to see St Mirren knocked out. They gave us a lot of stick after we were beaten by Gretna, it's nice to see the same thing happen to them.

I'm 37.

Yeh - great result and providing we beat the Section B next Saturday its game on up at Dingwall on March 11th.

have to completely disagree about St.Mirren losing today - a draw would have been perfect as yet another game for them to play and also a distraction away from the SFL 1st Division. So I was p***ed off for those reasons for Gretna winning today

Excellent.

SAINTS CAN WIN THE LEAGUE !!!

I can see both Buck (John) and Dev's point. It's nice to see St.Mirren beaten and they haven't scored many goals this year plus in addition this may act as a morale downer. However maybe a draw would have strained their resources even more with another replay.

:D