Ormond Stand

sainteedoug

Yeah I think it'll be a matter of who we are playing and how things are going. If the support is like 7k then defo but if not then no chance.

Expect games to be tickets though! I cant see shenanigans like the East stand queues against Morton being something the club want to repeat very often.

Yeah I think it'll be a matter of who we are playing and how things are going. If the support is like 7k then defo but if not then no chance.

Expect games to be tickets though! I cant see shenanigans like the East stand queues against Morton being something the club want to repeat very often.

Not sure to be honest, I dont think that there are that many all ticket games in the SPL. The Morton and Dundee Games were very unique, both times the club were caught out.

OF will bring their support (less than before though) which will probably mean tickets but outside of that I dont think there will be a need unless we have a 6 pointer in terms of a European or Relegation Battle.

Not sure to be honest, I dont think that there are that many all ticket games in the SPL. The Morton and Dundee Games were very unique, both times the club were caught out.

OF will bring their support (less than before though) which will probably mean tickets but outside of that I dont think there will be a need unless we have a 6 pointer in terms of a European or Relegation Battle.

Only time will tell but if they aint planning on opening the Ormond you might get a surprise for games such as United, Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen (OF obviously).

Anyway I'm sure you'll remind me when/if I'm proven wrong :wink:

I don't think the Saints crowd will go up enough for it to be an issue. The Midden get about 4,000, Falkirk get about 5,000, ICT get about 4,000, Hamilton get about 3,000. We'll be lucky to get 3,000 home fans for your average game and I think the normal away allocation will be enough for all bar the old firm.