Ultras

UltrasCeltic

Away with this "Ultras" gash, we are all Saints supporters in it together. We attend the games we can financially and physically and we cheer on our team when its appropriate. We all want 1 thing, 100% effort from our players, manager and backroom staff.

I for one would never give myself a title such as an "Ultra" or anything similar which suggests I am any more of a supporter than anyone else who follows the blues, whether they go to the games or not.

This is just some concept adopted by a*sehole Celtic fans because they believe they are better supporters since they travel across the Irish sea every other saturday, or because they spend a 6 hour round trip on a bus to support a club they have no connection with and a team they moan at if they dont win by at least 3 goals.

Next time your on your way to Parkhead be it from Thurso, Forfar, Oban, Dublin or even Perth.. just think about how everyone thinks your a bunch of fannys trying to make a name for yourself as the top level of supporters of a team, as i have said, you probably have no connection with.

COME ON YOU SAINTS

Away with this "Ultras" gash, we are all Saints supporters in it together. We attend the games we can financially and physically and we cheer on our team when its appropriate. We all want 1 thing, 100% effort from our players, manager and backroom staff.

I for one would never give myself a title such as an "Ultra" or anything similar which suggests I am any more of a supporter than anyone else who follows the blues, whether they go to the games or not.

This is just some concept adopted by a*sehole Celtic fans because they believe they are better supporters since they travel across the Irish sea every other saturday, or because they spend a 6 hour round trip on a bus to support a club they have no connection with and a team they moan at if they dont win by at least 3 goals.

Next time your on your way to Parkhead be it from Thurso, Forfar, Oban, Dublin or even Perth.. just think about how everyone thinks your a bunch of fannys trying to make a name for yourself as the top level of supporters of a team, as i have said, you probably have no connection with.

COME ON YOU SAINTS

sorry i'm no very good at reading between the lines can you tell us what u think about the ultras idea :laugh::laugh:

Pathetic. Cringe worthy. Sounds similar to certain Australian fans (mostly tennis), whom have this moronic group known as "The Fanatics". They are roundly hated and embarrassed by most aussie's, and quite rightly. Bunch of sad, hopeless, friendless individuals who have failed to get more than one friend on facebook.

I can really see a vast sea of 5 Saints "Ultra's" changing the atmosphere at a game.

I'm all for having a support that's as colourful and noisy as possible, but 'branding' it in this way just smacks to me of enforced fun (a bit like New Year's Eve, but without the drink to ease the monstrousness of it all). Surely the people who want to bring flags etc already do so anyway - I see little benefit in trying to regiment it in this way.

Ypu're right BH it sounds kind of organised like say Fascism and not spontaneous.

f_celtic20fanm_37e142a.jpg

I'm all for people being happy and smiling but do they not have dentists in Ireland? I think that was after John O'Neil pointed at his leg, they were over the moon and so were the rest of their teeth by the looks of it.

You's are pathetic wanting a thread closed because i support a different team. We have fans from all over the world on our forum we dont all have to agree haha And whoever said there's colour and an atmosphere at your games then he/she is deluded. Maybe one or two of the £5 flags but no tele's etc. It can get deleted now ive found out that it would never happen. And also you's need to grow up.

No al calcio Moderno!

You's are pathetic wanting a thread closed because i support a different team. We have fans from all over the world on our forum we dont all have to agree haha And whoever said there's colour and an atmosphere at your games then he/she is deluded. Maybe one or two of the £5 flags but no tele's etc. It can get deleted now ive found out that it would never happen. And also you's need to grow up.

No al calcio Moderno!

Oh how cosmopolitan you Celtic fans are.

Maybe your lot can celebrate a wee 25th anniversary by bottling the Rapid Vienna goalkeeper again when they visit. That'd be a real "ultra" thing to do.

On a serious note though, if the Celtic fans' pathetic attempts at self-promotion - such as the cringeworthy "We are all Jason Scotland" banner displayed at our cup semi-final in 2007 - are what they consider to be part of an "Ultras" group, then count me out.

We're not all Jason Scotland, just like we're not all prone to singing pro-terrorist ditties all over Europe without censure, we're not all keen to take up any left-wing cause that might give us some new friends, and we're not all desperate to forge a "special relationship" with every club in the world. Good luck trying that one with Hamburg.

Oh how cosmopolitan you Celtic fans are.

Maybe your lot can celebrate a wee 25th anniversary by bottling the Rapid Vienna goalkeeper again when they visit. That'd be a real "ultra" thing to do.

On a serious note though, if the Celtic fans' pathetic attempts at self-promotion - such as the cringeworthy "We are all Jason Scotland" banner displayed at our cup semi-final in 2007 - are what they consider to be part of an "Ultras" group, then count me out.

We're not all Jason Scotland, just like we're not all prone to singing pro-terrorist ditties all over Europe without censure, we're not all keen to take up any left-wing cause that might give us some new friends, and we're not all desperate to forge a "special relationship" with every club in the world. Good luck trying that one with Hamburg.

**** hamburg, Fc St pauli :mrgreen: