2nd Dundee invasion of McD ???

bobby kemp

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mabey get 5,000-6, 000 at the game?

it wouldnt surprise me to see more. I expect Dundee will take a fairly large support to this. Just down the road, chance to win something. Racking the results up in the league, expectation high - all set for a dramatic failure in front of 5k of 'their' fans I think.

Remember we took 4.5 to dens I would expect them to top that easily.

it wouldnt surprise me to see more. I expect Dundee will take a fairly large support to this. Just down the road, chance to win something. Racking the results up in the league, expectation high - all set for a dramatic failure in front of 5k of 'their' fans I think.

Remember we took 4.5 to dens I would expect them to top that easily.

I suspect there will also be a fair amount of "neutrals" there to see our potential failure.

:wink:

Yes, I'll be going. As for Ayr our lift called off as he's no well :P

Excuses, excuses:laugh: I am looking for a high scoring game with GGH and gypoboy scoring a couple each and Ayr defender Gibson getting a hat-trick or even 4:laugh: My fantasy 1st division team needs the points..

As for the diddy cup final, I might see if I can get a ticket.. for the ICT end of course..I am a bit miffed to think that some smelly arsed Dundonian sitting in my seat.....Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!:?

Excuses, excuses:laugh: I am looking for a high scoring game with GGH and gypoboy scoring a couple each and Ayr defender Gibson getting a hat-trick or even 4:laugh: My fantasy 1st division team needs the points..

As for the diddy cup final, I might see if I can get a ticket.. for the ICT end of course..I am a bit miffed to think that some smelly arsed Dundonian sitting in my seat.....Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!:?

I think ICT will be in your stand.

• 4 weeks later...