World cup finals 2010......

bobby kemp

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put down on both Portugal and Cote d Ivoire as outsiders to win W.C.

Did you mess up and forget they were in the same group as Brazil as well?

I agree though, whatever one of them gets through, assuming Brazil do as well, they have a chance.

Ivory Coast are looking well better value at the moment. To physical for the Portuguese at the moment and not letting them knock the ball about. Ronaldo is looking well frustrated and going into headless chicken mode.

did you mess up and forget they were in the same group as brazil as well?

I agree though, whatever one of them gets through, assuming brazil do as well, they have a chance.

Ivory coast are looking well better value at the moment. To physical for the portuguese at the moment and not letting them knock the ball about. Ronaldo is looking well frustrated and going into headless chicken mode.

aye i got mixed up with the group as well..now if drogba comes on..mmm?

If he's fit god knows what he'll do.....it's weird watching the Ivory Coast players playing with passion and motivation to do well for the team.

A contrast to the mercenaries in the EPL, picking up there wage every wage and looking generally disinterested.

Been speaking to pen-pals from ivorey coast this morning on m.s.m...joining up later on to discuss the game...speaks both french and english in the cote d'ivoire...the nation is behind there team..and im hoping they will win this and not be a draw...theres didier now...c'mon drogba

Edited by ANDY5565

listening now to the french T.V. Robert Pires saying over all ivory coast played better..i think so also..they did contain Ronaldo..showed some coherent team work..both still have to play Brazil and its not won in advanced for Brazil..be worth a bet!

Yeah I agree, that game started off brightly then got scrappy bt Ivory Coast got their tactics spot on. They were in the faces of Portugal the whole time and didn't let them play. They stopped Ronaldo playing and exposed the rest of the team for how average they eally are. They looked like the only team that were going to win it. Ivory Coast will give Brazil a game.

Think Brazil are gonna win this next one 6-0.

No chance I can stay up for it. I'm on 5 hours sleep before work as it is.