World cup finals 2010......

bobby kemp

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's Forecast :) -

South Korea vs. Greece - probably not inspiring but you never know. Draw.

Argentina vs. Nigeria should be awesome even if just for the characters involved including the managers . Draw or Argentina win.

England vs. USA - Draw or USA to win by 2-1.

I cannae wait for the Cameroon home of Macaroon Bars and the fact they were famous for their red, green, yellow etc. kit.

Was in France last year and asked for a Corona. They gave me and the missus a beer called Desperadoes which has a measure of tequila in it. Marvellous it was. So was over the moon when I went into Morrisons in Greenock for the three boxes of beer or cider for £18 and saw it. Got the £18 deal ( 1 Box Bud, 1 box Becks and 1 box Cider ) plus 12 bottles of Desperadoes. Have sunk a few and am getting ready for the Yanks game. Will be my world cup tipple !

Any weird World Cup tipples from any Saintees ? Andy fae France have you tried Desperadoes ?

Edited by silver_blue

....but justified on replay!

Well done the ref.

really? i didnt think so. thought it was a booking but definately not a sending off. i think the refs have been too quick in dishing out the cards so far but i also think all of them have had good games aswell.

anyway, germany eased passed the aussies and it was like a training session after the 1st goal went in. very impressed with how easy they made that look, klose, podolski, lahm and ozil all worked very well together and if they can improve on their defence as the tournament goes on they have a great chance of going far in this.

I thought it was v ery soft the first couple of times I saw it but on seeing it in slow motion (obviously something the ref didn't have the benefit of) it was reckless and could have snapped the German's trailling leg.

Correct decision in my view and one I got wrong at the time.