....all I want for Christmas is....

O'Rourke

I love every other player we have, but I'd rather have a hatstand at the back than that nightmare. Ffs bk, this is a football fans forum not a ****ing kindergarten. I don't generally moan about players or tactics so I'm not trying to be a manager but I have consistently suggested that Ando be punted since he first played for us. He's horse. It's a bit of a standing joke now. Sorry if that upsets your delicate constitution. Have a nice day and have a ****ing evil smilie back with knobs on. :evil:

:D

I'll return the smile Jimmy.......

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love every other player we have, but I'd rather have a hatstand at the back than that nightmare. Ffs bk, this is a football fans forum not a ****ing kindergarten. I don't generally moan about players or tactics so I'm not trying to be a manager but I have consistently suggested that Ando be punted since he first played for us. He's horse. It's a bit of a standing joke now. Sorry if that upsets your delicate constitution. Have a nice day and have a ****ing evil smilie back with knobs on. :evil:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bit touchy today.....you rip your tights this morning?????? :wink::laugh:

if every player that everbody on here didnt like was PUNTED we wouldnt have a team left.

oh and thank you for the knobs :wink::rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bit touchy today.....you rip your tights this morning?????? :wink::laugh:

if every player that everbody on here didnt like was PUNTED we wouldnt have a team left.

oh and thank you for the knobs :wink::rolleyes:

it wasn't so much the tights as ripping my little ladies testiclays that did the damage. Thanks for your concern.

I know what you are saying and actually I agree with you to an extent. Ando just really boils my piss though and I can't help it. He's just so ****ing shit and I can't believe people actually think he's ok.

Here's a nicer smiley so that we can be friends. :twisted:

it wasn't so much the tights as ripping my little ladies testiclays that did the damage. Thanks for your concern.

I know what you are saying and actually I agree with you to an extent. Ando just really boils my piss though and I can't help it. He's just so ****ing shit and I can't believe people actually think he's ok.

:wink: cheers a pair of my stockings are in the post to you as we speak :wink:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but to be frank, thats bollocks!!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but to be frank, thats bollocks!!

ok frank, on what level is Ando anything other than utter gash? Let's have a serious debate about it. No slagging just for the sake of it. Let's build up a list of Ando's pros and cons.

Edited by Jimmy Wallace

ok frank, on what level is Ando anything other than utter gash? Let's have a serious debate about it. No slagging just for the sake of it. Let's build up a list of Ando's pros and cons.

PROS

1. Can play anywhere across the back four

2. Picked and dropped more times than hooker and still bounces back

3. Better range of pass than 2 of our other centre halfs

4. Better going forward than our other Centre Halfs

CONS

1. Prone to making the odds mistake which comes through consistency of selection.

We have looked more secure in the games he has played in - was particualry impressive at Hamilton.

Claims that he's shit, offers nothing etc are personal and adjust on him.....

PROS

1. Can play anywhere across the back four

2. Picked and dropped more times than hooker and still bounces back

3. Better range of pass than 2 of our other centre halfs

4. Better going forward than our other Centre Halfs

CONS

1. Prone to making the odds mistake which comes through consistency of selection.

We have looked more secure in the games he has played in - was particualry impressive at Hamilton.

I don't agree that saying he's shit is personal. If I were to play for Saints I'd be classed as being shit too. It doesn't reflect on me only on my ability as a footballer. I think his ability as a footballer is severly limited so I feel fully justified in labelling him as such. He might be a very decent bloke and be really good at something, but I can only comment on his football and I'm afraid my judgement is that he is a big pile of steaming turd.

However, let's play by your rules for the moment and I'll list the pros and cons as I see them. I'll start with the pros

He's not bad in the air actually.

Cons.

Lack of pace

Dreadful positioning (constantly has to be shouted at by his teammates)

Gets caught wrong side of attackers

Misjudges and mistimes tackles

Poor recovery play from errors

Poor passing ability

Particularly dreadful when played at full back

Edited by Jimmy Wallace

sounds more like rusty since his return.

Was gonna post that, then I scrolled down and saw you had already done it. :laugh:

Jimmy wants rid of Ando.

Singapore wants rid of Deuchar.

There's a poll about Millar.

Sammy's a lazy &*^%$"(

Grainger is a worry.

Main is past it and a bombscare.

Smithy had a couple of 'Main' moments.

Savo is injury prone.

Peaso needs to get shifted cos he's only played a few matches in years.

Rusty is rusty, and a bit dodgy.

Swankie is too inconsistent and needs to go.

Who else do we need rid of? :laugh:

Edited by andrew
forgot about Gavin

a non-moany support at McDiarmid.

Not been to as many games as usual this season but the majority i've been to (mainly McDiarmid!) I have been shocked at the amount of moaning and whinging within the crowd. I didn't think we (the support) were as bad as many made out but seriously there's some greeting faced shites who can't recognise a good performance when in front of them..... I appreciate venting your frustration but seriously some of the stuff heard is just ridiculous.

It would also help if the old men behind could get players names right...no Samuel isn't Scotland, that wasn't Rutkiewicz who kicked the ball it was Deuchar, no that shouldnt have been a penalty cos the boy tripped over his own feet....:shock::laugh:

Anyways back on Sat for first time since United cup game so hope it's improved!

A 30 yard thunderbolt from any team member will do me.:D That would put a smile on my coupon. Am I alone in being pretty happy with the way things have been this season so far..It's great that we have so many good players to chose from and frankly I am happy with whoever the boss man picks as I think they are all capable of playing good football.. I feel pretty well entertained so far with, the exception of a couple of games and am enjoying my football sooooooooooo much this season. I still like a wee moan but I mainly stick to the opposition and the officials.

Cheer up everyone. We are doing fine...:wink:

Was gonna post that, then I scrolled down and saw you had already done it. :laugh:

Jimmy wants rid of Ando.

Singapore wants rid of Deuchar.

There's a poll about Millar.

Sammy's a lazy &*^%$"(

Grainger is a worry.

Main is past it and a bombscare.

Smithy had a couple of 'Main' moments.

Savo is injury prone.

Peaso needs to get shifted cos he's only played a few matches in years.

Rusty is rusty, and a bit dodgy.

Swankie is too inconsistent and needs to go.

Who else do we need rid of? :laugh:

Rumour has it that one of us doesn't rate the manager too highly! :laugh:

Not going to speak for Jimmy Wallace here but I don't think he has anything personal against Ando at all; he just does not rate him as a player. That is fair enough, other people do. To be fair to him he has been very consistent in having this opinion over the years!

I am not a big Ando fan either to be honest, would take the other three centre halves over him. Again however this has got absolutely nothing to do with him personally.

A I feel pretty well entertained so far with, the exception of a couple of games and am enjoying my football sooooooooooo much this season.

Totally agreed. I think the football this season has been far more entertaining than last season. Think we could all find fault in the team somewhere or other, we are certainly not perfect but on the evidence to date we will survive comfortably and will deserve to do so. We are also in a Cup Semi final having beaten two of the better SPL sides this season and have got a favourable draw in the Scottish Cup.