Don't waste your money Jamie B

Slowhand

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are these certain posters that you speak of, go on , name and shame IF you have los testicelos!

I don't see why naming someone on an internet site would require "los testicelos".

The fact you have asked the question leads me to believe you are aware of who I am speaking about.

As I said before,you must get hacked off Jamie. I dont know you but have gleaned much pleasure fom this site. I have read all the posts since inception but as it was my works pc did not post.Now I have my pc I can post too.As an exile in Leith I go when my work and my wifes health allow and WAP fills in the blanks.Saints have been my team since1963 and will be for ever.I support Saints through thick and thin and though things dont always go right I dont feel the need to rip them apart continously.If you have lived through the era of the early eighties then you will realise how good it is now if not -check your history-dry your eyes and get on with it. C,Mon ye Saints.

Some people just find the ignoring proccess just a tad too difficult though, dont they Cylindrical?

Why should be have to use the ignore process on our own forum? You are the alien here and should be only allowed to use certain parts of the forum to post on such as the Perth forum, which you sem to monopolise anyway.

Why should be have to use the ignore process on our own forum? You are the alien here and should be only allowed to use certain parts of the forum to post on such as the Perth forum, which you sem to monopolise anyway.

Not only is your hand slow but your observation skills seem to be slower either that or you dont know what the word monopolise means.

A closer inspection of the opening page in that room would certainly belittle your arguement, but hey..... join the blawhard brigade if you so require!