I thought 'reserved' stickers on seats were for Season Ticket holders?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does the guy look like? There is a guy in that end of the stand who does my tits in too!

i know the guy you mean, goatee beard usually has a kid with him. drove us nuts last season - mr "listen to me football expert" . havent seen him last couple of games so fingers crossed he has moved on.

i know the guy you mean, goatee beard usually has a kid with him. drove us nuts last season - mr "listen to me football expert" . havent seen him last couple of games so fingers crossed he has moved on.

Think I know who that is too. Tends to also spend a large amount of his time standing gesticulating at opposing fans rather than actually watching the game. Walloper.

I have a funny feeling that the comments re the 'listen to me football expert' might be me!! Okay, I can be a bit loud I guess, and I suppose also critical of the players on occasion. But I am also Saints daft having supported them for over 35 years and very passionate about my team.

Having also played football all my life, I guess I remain a frustrated player, hence the 'what I would have done' comments.

That said, I suggest that if any of you have a particular issue with me, you try speaking to me, in person, as opposed to gossiping on here.

Oh, most of the things I shout are 'meant to be' funny.....I dont however spend a large amount of my time standing gesticulating at opposing fans- that must be a different walloper.

I look forward to speaking to you at the Aberdeen game........Derek & saintee69

I have a funny feeling that the comments re the 'listen to me football expert' might be me!! Okay, I can be a bit loud I guess, and I suppose also critical of the players on occasion. But I am also Saints daft having supported them for over 35 years and very passionate about my team.

Having also played football all my life, I guess I remain a frustrated player, hence the 'what I would have done' comments.

That said, I suggest that if any of you have a particular issue with me, you try speaking to me, in person, as opposed to gossiping on here.

Oh, most of the things I shout are 'meant to be' funny.....I dont however spend a large amount of my time standing gesticulating at opposing fans- that must be a different walloper.

Welcome to the forum Edstar.. :wink: If you are indeed an "expert" you will fit in nicely on WAP as every focker on here is an "expert" although some believe they are "more expert" than others...:laugh:

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Welcome to the Forum :laugh:

I did register back in November, but never posted. Actually forgot that I had registered and only found out when it told me that my e-mail address was already in use!

Number in name is from another forum where just about every user name in the world was already taken. I just kept using it for other stuff to make it easy for me to remember - no more significance than that.

The reason I checked it out is because one of my mates was laughing his t*ts off because he reckoned you were all talking about me.....

Although flattery will get you a long way Derek....I have a goatie, I take my 6 year old son with me and I am 41.

Ghost, delighted, as I am an expert in everything me!!

Although flattery will get you a long way Derek....I have a goatie, I take my 6 year old son with me and I am 41.

/QUOTE]

Haha it seemed everyone else actually was talking about you. Boy I'm thinking of must only be about 20 odd. Have seen the polis have a word with him on a fair few occasions.

Derek, I dont look 20 and the polis have never spoken to me....except every day at my work!!

I think I had a wee fall out with some folks for getting on Smith's back one game where he cost us (in my opinion) to lose in the dying minutes to Dundee Utd (or was it Well - I have a terrible memory!)

Anyway, I feel justified in my critique as Del obviously doesnt think he is good enough to be our first choice keeper!!

I did register back in November, but never posted. Actually forgot that I had registered and only found out when it told me that my e-mail address was already in use!

Number in name is from another forum where just about every user name in the world was already taken. I just kept using it for other stuff to make it easy for me to remember - no more significance than that.

The reason I checked it out is because one of my mates was laughing his t*ts off because he reckoned you were all talking about me.....

Ghost, delighted, as I am an expert in everything me!!

Ed "star", "expert in everything"!!!. Are you also made from chocolate and sit eating yourself while watching sky sports, shouting at the telly telling all the premiership managers are going wrong as well.

Em, whatever mate...by the way '69' tee hee!! Are you 12 years old? Like I said, come speak to me on Saturday at Aberdeen game if you have an issue with me. You seem to know who I am.

I certainly don't mean to offend anyone, whereas you seem to use this anonymous forum to be the big man.

Em, whatever mate...by the way '69' tee hee!! Are you 12 years old? Like I said, come speak to me on Saturday at Aberdeen game if you have an issue with me. You seem to know who I am.

I certainly don't mean to offend anyone, whereas you seem to use this anonymous forum to be the big man.

calm down dear - nothing wrong with having a bit of a dig. remember we have had to bite our lips for the whole of last season as you slag off our heroes. that said we didnt realise that you had been a proffesional footballer - didnt recognise you, sorry - who did you play for? - might pop up with the young lad at the aberdeen game and get your autograph.

At what point did I say I was a professional footballer? I said I played football. Did your mummy ever let you play or were you not allowed to get dirty? Perhaps you have made up some of the stuff I supposedly said last season too.

Please do pop up and see me, will happily give you an autograph anyway. If you can drag yourself away from your 'heroes'. I seriously think you may be 12 years old right enough.