Huge Orange Order march planned for Perth

Jamie_Beatson

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone who oposes this parade share the same feelings towards the Jehovahs who decend on Perth EVERY YEAR and IN LARGER NUMBERS?

I have yet to see 4,000 jehovahs walking through the streets of Perth and causing traffic congestion :shock:........your comparison is a bit nul and void...........

Ask elaine ...jehovahs made my life what it is today.

Elaine has no sympathy for you on that count as she says that you and your brother told her that the world would end on the 19th October, knowing fine well that her birthday is the 20th. ha ha.

I have yet to see 4,000 jehovahs walking through the streets of Perth and causing traffic congestion :shock:........your comparison is a bit nul and void...........

Fair enough if you wish to pick up on this part of my point, what was your feeling on the Black Watch Parade through the town which did require policing and streets blocked.

Fair enough if you wish to pick up on this part of my point, what was your feeling on the Black Watch Parade through the town which did require policing and streets blocked.

i am not even going to answer that...........you are comparing an orange walk to OUR Black Watch soldiers parrading through Perth? get a fekin grip :oops:

YOU tell me who deserves it more....... Iknow who i would say

And who's paying for the police?? I hope it aint us..In fact it better not be us..-

Probably the same people that pay for any kind of march or demonstration.

Might be better asking why we need the police for anything but traffic duty given that these marches have their own marshals that know only too well that anyone stepping out of line could see future marches cancelled.

It's the muppets who would try to disrupt it that are the problem not the actual marchers themselves

i am not even going to answer that...........you are comparing an orange walk to OUR Black Watch soldiers parrading through Perth? get a fekin grip :oops:

YOU tell me who deserves it more....... Iknow who i would say

the point i'm trying to make is that we can't pick and choose who parades down our streets.

As a council tax payer, I'd rather question, the council's piss poor response to the heavy snowfall after Xmas, the state of the pavements since then, there lack of indoor sports facilities for the last god knows how many years, then their decision on finally building new school sports halls to ban football from being played in them, their management of the city centre, why we keep entering bloody Britain in Bloom when the money could be better spent anywhere else in fact any number of things before asking them to ban silly wee men who want to dress up in white gloves and wee peenies and march round a town singing and chanting about a war hundreds of years ago where the only people who really care about them are the people who don't want them to march in the first place, but hey ho if that's what you think we should be challenging them about then fair play to you