clachan construction

real bell 7

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If peopel are stupid enough to enter contracts with a company whos credit rating has been 0 for the last two years they deserve to lose money. Not saying you deserve to lose your job fella. But you should be asking your boss why he was taking risks like that, effectively risking your job.

If peopel are stupid enough to enter contracts with a company whos credit rating has been 0 for the last two years they deserve to lose money. Not saying you deserve to lose your job fella. But you should be asking your boss why he was taking risks like that, effectively risking your job.

And you think tradesman can afford to be picky who they work for in the current climate? How the heck would you honestly have clue about anyone's credit rating?

I have not been paid for the last 2 weeks i"ve worked for Clachan and im no millionair

And you think tradesman can afford to be picky who they work for in the current climate? How the heck would you honestly have clue about anyone's credit rating?

Because I work in the construction industry, and as a responsible company it is in your interest to vet potential client or contractors.

Because I work in the construction industry, and as a responsible company it is in your interest to vet potential client or contractors.

Not many contractors would pass your vetting! in the current climate if they did not price "keenly" they would have gone 6+ months ago. Councils and nhs have not helped by squeezing out local contractors in favour of "bigger" companies. Fraud squad is interesting............... who knows what they will find!!! Sadly too late for the 200 plus the inevitable other casualties.