Bus leaves the Tulloch club at 12.30

£8 members £10 non members.

to book call 01738 621 541

Bookings now being taken and the bus is filling fast after tonights meeting..

Pick-up at the Queens Barracks at 12 noon ( please state this when booking)

Cyas there..

braw.

what meeting?where the feck is the queens barracks ?

• 2 weeks later...
Bus now full for this game.. There may be cancellations though so if you are still loking for a seat, you could always give them a call and leave your number just in case..

call 01738 621 541

Hello All,

I have just been up to the Tulloch and collected the names etc for the bus on Saturday and as far as i can see no one wants to be picked up at the Barracks..if your name is on the bus and you want to be picked up then please leave me a message on here and I will sort it.

Those of you that have paid for your membership, they will be ready to collect on Saturday before the bus leaves. I will be at the club if you need any more forms etc.

Thanks

Tania

Hello All,

I have just been up to the Tulloch and collected the names etc for the bus on Saturday and as far as i can see no one wants to be picked up at the Barracks..if your name is on the bus and you want to be picked up then please leave me a message on here and I will sort it.

Those of you that have paid for your membership, they will be ready to collect on Saturday before the bus leaves. I will be at the club if you need any more forms etc.

Thanks

Tania

I was up at Smith and co today....so getting picked up in Burrelton....Smiths of opinion that there will be folk on the Dunkeld rd and that they intend going that way and up A9 .

I was up at Smith and co today....so getting picked up in Burrelton....Smiths of opinion that there will be folk on the Dunkeld rd and that they intend going that way and up A9 .

I am sure Tania can phone them before Saturday to confirm one way or another if there are any pick-ups required on the Dunkeld road...

Hello, Yes it was myself that you spoke to, I will give you a call before Saturday to let you know what time the bus is leaving the depot.

Tania

Is it possible to get picked up at the bus stop opposite drain cure in Bridgend as the bus passes there on the way in. Thanks.

I can ask for you and see what Smiths say, the only problem might be stopping but I will see what i can do and let you know

Tania

Thanks for asking Tania, it's easy for the bus to stop in that bus stop as the bus triggers the lights to let it out.

Hello,

I spoke to my colleague this morning and Its fine to pick you up at the bus stop at drain cure.

The bus will be there at 12.00, this gives them time if they need to pick up at the Dunkeld road Barracks but as yet nobody seems to want to be picked up there.

I will post on thursday the finalisation of the times and will see you all at the Club on Saturday.

Tania

Bus leaves the Tulloch club at 12.30

£8 members £10 non members.

to book call 01738 621 541

Bookings now being taken and the bus is filling fast after tonights meeting..

Pick-up at the Queens Barracks at 12 noon ( please state this when booking)

Cyas there..

Hi Guys,

The bus for tomorrow will be at the the following places at the following times

Burrelton opposite the Post Office 11.45

Bus stop opposite Drain Cure 12.00

Queen Barracks Dunkeld Road 12.15

Tulloch Institute 12.30

Please be aware the bus has no toilet as we are just going to Edinburgh.

The bus will depart after the game and will drop off at the places that it picked up at.

See you all tomorrow

Tania

Hi Guys,

The bus for tomorrow will be at the the following places at the following times

Burrelton opposite the Post Office 11.45

Bus stop opposite Drain Cure 12.00

Queen Barracks Dunkeld Road 12.15

Tulloch Institute 12.30

Please be aware the bus has no toilet as we are just going to Edinburgh.

The bus will depart after the game and will drop off at the places that it picked up at.

See you all tomorrow

Tania

Magic

Thank you.