Europe

ancientsaint

Still listening to the Sportsound hacks on the wireless - do people honestly think that Celtic were on easy street with a 2-0 home win in the first leg?

I thought these pundits on Sportsound were fitbaw people?:shock: Have they not checked Celtic's history away fae hame in Europe?:roll:

Still listening to the Sportsound hacks on the wireless - do people honestly think that Celtic were on easy street with a 2-0 home win in the first leg?

I thought these pundits on Sportsound were fitbaw people?:shock: Have they not checked Celtic's history away fae hame in Europe?:roll:

Them and the two main newspapers need to pull there heads out there arses and get a reality check.

Were a joke and no money talk is going to say different. Rangers will be lucky to get a point but do they care ? No. There in it for the cash, thats all.

Sadly wee ain't blinkered, we see the state the game is in, all they see is £££££££££

Its pathetic.

Them and the two main newspapers need to pull there heads out there arses and get a reality check.

Were a joke and no money talk is going to say different. Rangers will be lucky to get a point but do they care ? No. There in it for the cash, thats all.

Sadly wee ain't blinkered, we see the state the game is in, all they see is £££££££££

Its pathetic.

Summed up well Joe. Scottish football is poor. For years we have been bringing in pro`s who are looking for a final pay day & neglecting the young players. Saints have now gone down that road but if you can`t beat them join them.

169oodt.gif

I am going to look into the future here. Celtic will play st mirren or killie and they will give them a pounding. Score maybe 5 or 6 goals.

Put on sportsound and the same celtic team will be lauded as great players, great skill and utter class, genius in some cases.

It pisses me off hearing that when really, on the bigger picture, there just a diddy team like us.

Just slightly better than saints

I am going to look into the future here. Celtic will play st mirren or killie and they will give them a pounding. Score maybe 5 or 6 goals.

Put on sportsound and the same celtic team will be lauded as great players, great skill and utter class, genius in some cases.

It pisses me off hearing that when really, on the bigger picture, there just a diddy team like us.

Just slightly better than saints

Probably will happen as well, just shows up the rest of the SPL, to be shit, we should really all be backing the OF in Europe as they're the only two clubs with realistic chances of getting us back up the rankings.

Probably will happen as well, just shows up the rest of the SPL, to be shit, we should really all be backing the OF in Europe as they're the only two clubs with realistic chances of getting us back up the rankings.

Maybe if they cared to help fix the problems we all face is scottish football then we would all support them. Its dog eat dog out there as clubs struggle with lesser budgets. I for one would support them but they will block any moves to make things fairer or better for the rest of us.

Scottish football is well and truly doomed, 3 qualifying rounds next season, last 3 seasons has seen the SPL runner-up fail at that stage with only 1 or 2 rounds. 5 teams in Europe this season and the only team left is the team that hasn't played a game yet, can't help but think that if they had to qualify, they'd be out too.

Premiership is killing football