Jordan Robertson signs

wee john

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me for not being excited at the prospect of a convicted murderer playing for the team I love.

Wondered when you would pipe up. :roll:

He's done his time, people get second chances all the time after prison sentences for serious crimes - probably many around you without you even realising, especially in Glasgow.

Give the boy a break, it will be hard enough living with it on a daily basis.

Wondered when you would pipe up. :roll:

He's done his time, people get second chances all the time after prison sentences for serious crimes - probably many around you without you even realising, especially in Glasgow.

Give the boy a break, it will be hard enough living with it on a daily basis.

He killed someone, should still be in jail, should not be gracing any football pitch in the near future. He ruined a families life so his life should be ruined too. There is no such thing as second chances for pricks like this!

Excuse me for not being excited at the prospect of a convicted murderer playing for the team I love.

He is not a convicted murderer....he was charged and sentenced for 'Causing Death by Dangerous Driving' - there is a BIG difference, and in these times I would be careful how often you refer to him as such - you never know!!

He is not a convicted murderer....he was charged and sentenced for 'Causing Death by Dangerous Driving' - there is a BIG difference, and in these times I would be careful how often you refer to him as such - you never know!!

He killed someone using a weapon - a car - he is a killer in my eyes.

Half of you were moaning last week about the club destroying "oor wee family image" by making a POTY awards £50. Well employing someone who has served jail time is worse.

He killed someone, should still be in jail, should not be gracing any football pitch in the near future. He ruined a families life so his life should be ruined too. There is no such thing as second chances for pricks like this!

You'll probably chose not to discuss this once people start questioning your generalising, condescending opinions... Being a footballer is his skill, just like others who are tradesman are likely to go back to their specific trade after a jail sentence... He's no different to an ordinary person so the fact that he's gracing a football pitch doesn't even come into it.

If this was your brother, or a family member close to you I genuinely believe your stance would not be the same. Jail sentences are there for a reason, to which he has served his. He cannot go back and change what has happened, as much as I'm sure he would given the opportunity.

You'll probably chose not to discuss this once people start questioning your generalising, condescending opinions... Being a footballer is his skill, just like others who are tradesman are likely to go back to their specific trade after a jail sentence... He's no different to an ordinary person so the fact that he's gracing a football pitch doesn't even come into it.

If this was your brother, or a family member close to you I genuinely believe your stance would not be the same. Jail sentences are there for a reason, to which he has served his. He cannot go back and change what has happened, as much as I'm sure he would given the opportunity.

If my brother or family member killed someone by driving dangerously I probably wouldn't speak to them again actually. It would be there own fault and I wouldn't feel sorry for them in the slightest.

Just like this guy, or anyone else who kills someone through stupidity. He knew what he was doing. It wasn't an accident. He should never be employed again no matter what career he wants to do.

If my brother or family member killed someone by driving dangerously I probably wouldn't speak to them again actually. It would be there own fault and I wouldn't feel sorry for them in the slightest.

Just like this guy, or anyone else who kills someone through stupidity. He knew what he was doing. It wasn't an accident. He should never be employed again no matter what career he wants to do.

Of course it was a bl**dy accident....are you saying that he intentionally smashed into the other car in order to kill the other driver, because if you care to read what you have written, then that is what should be assumed.

Yes, it was stupid and it was tragic, but that summarisation is just ridiculous

For your own sake, I really think the mods should remove the posts pertaining to this, mine included.

Wow! For being around the same age as me you are certainly very naive!

I'm sure you, nor anyone else, fully know what happened. Unless you are directly involved with Robertson, but i'm pretty sure he did not "know what he was doing... It wasn't an accident." You should really think about what you post...

If somebody who's been in prison for this didn't work again they would be on a very slippery slope in life - the whole point of the Rehabilitations Act 1974 is to help people avoid prison again, learn the error of their ways and build a life for themselves again (including returning to work) but you just ignore that... I sincerely hope if there was a mistake made by a member of my family or friends they would have the opportunity to move on after completing their punishment.

Not going to turn this thread into listening to HSF self-righteous and judgemental views though!

Of course it was a bl**dy accident....are you saying that he intentionally smashed into the other car in order to kill the other driver, because if you care to read what you have written, then that is what should be assumed.

Yes, it was stupid and it was tragic, but that summarisation is just ridiculous

For your own sake, I really think the mods should remove the posts pertaining to this, mine included.

Was driving at 120mph an accident?

Was changing his mp3 at that speed an accident?

Yeah, didn't think so.

Wow! For being around the same age as me you are certainly very naive!

I'm sure you, nor anyone else, fully know what happened. Unless you are directly involved with Robertson, but i'm pretty sure he did not "know what he was doing... It wasn't an accident." You should really think about what you post...

If somebody who's been in prison for this didn't work again they would be on a very slippery slope in life - the whole point of the Rehabilitations Act 1974 is to help people avoid prison again, learn the error of their ways and build a life for themselves again (including returning to work) but you just ignore that... I sincerely hope if there was a mistake made by a member of my family or friends they would have the opportunity to move on after completing their punishment.

Not going to turn this thread into listening to HSF self-righteous and judgemental views though!

If it was my family member I'd hope they'd rot in jail for the rest of their life.

Driving at 120mph is ****ing stupid and not an accident. He should still be in jail until October so should be nowhere near the St Johnstone dressing room.

Was driving at 120mph an accident?

Was changing his mp3 at that speed an accident?

Yeah, didn't think so.

That is not the argument, and you know it, and still does not made what happened anything other than an accident. Yes, he behaved in a way that made an accident more likely, hence the charge of Causing Death by Dangerous Driving.

I am staggered by your ignorance, and that doesn't happen to me very often