Pubs & Clubs

Saintkev

Favourite of each please and why...

Pub - Firewater, Glasgow - Top Music, Great Atmosphere & Spiritual Home of Saints in the West!

Club - Johnny Fontanas, Vaasa, Finland - Cheesy as, Stunners Everywhere, Spiritual Home of Saints in Finland. (Plus I was the first Saintee to set foot in it... "I'm blue da ba de...")

That's were we spent some time for the recent stag-do and despite the wimin saying that myself and Nips were good dancers they weren't willing to pay us

Haha

It was great, in 1st year of uni, we lived about a 1 minute walk from it, needless to say most of the birthdays were spent in that area :P

Thers a small bar in Amsterdam with my saintees scarve hanging up !

I've seen that!! Was there for the Scotland game in 2000 and we only went in the boozer to go for a piss but ended up staying most of the night after seeing the Saints scarf hanging up! Think there were only 4 scarves in the whole boozer, Linfield, Leicester, some African team and the mighty Saints!

Good call with the Skeleton Bar, Sumo - definitely my favourite foreign pub!

best pub - the plume of feathers, shropshire - stayed there for a year off and on and it was excellent - the owner was a former footballer/manager (jake king) and the barman was an ex grimsby player (kevin jobling) so we were always getting tickets to football matches, such as the fa trophy final at villa park which was a great day out. also we were known to drink well into the next day and generally have a cracking time. we were meant to be there for work but it was like a holiday camp!

best club - one in margate/ramsgate - cant remember the name but it was wall to wall hotties and free champagne all night, rotating dance floor was a good laugh too.