Them Beatles Weekender Fri/Sat 25&26 May @ The Tulloch

McCarry One Nil

I had the kids on the weekend the Counterfeit Clash played, and have them the beatles weekend too!

Hurry up and grow up, kids - so you can take your old man to these gigs!

Funny thing is, my 6 year old thought it was actually The Clash (doesn't realise that Joe Strummer is dead) that were playing and was desperate to go. He's a massive punk fan, much to the pride of my good self.

Went and saw them in Newcastle with Zak Starkey.Absolutely first class,and Ringos laddie made a rare job of banging the skins! :cool:

We all went to Manchester, they were fantastic and yes Zac was brill..we saw them do Quadrophenia live, it was great..my fav band ...:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
Ta for asking Mogs.

Band were great both nights but very poor turnout on Friday and disappointing turnout Saturday. Gotta move on tho but due to the money we lost there'll be no Saints in Europe for me:sad:

Tobermory would have been great..jealous as :wink:

That's a shame.....we love live music so much, and I just wish there was more people who could afford to do what we did, I guess it's down to people being able to afford a night out....

It's also regrettable you lost money... As you say ..gotta move on ..