Have you made any friends through WAP ?

SingaporeSaint

Tying into the European adventure, it would be great to have a 'Wappers' night in a pre-arranged location wherever we are. Of course, non-wapper Saints fans would be there to....but Wappers should be made to wear a badge with their WAP name on it....

Some of course will need two or three badges :roll:

Tying into the European adventure, it would be great to have a 'Wappers' night in a pre-arranged location wherever we are. Of course, non-wapper Saints fans would be there to....but Wappers should be made to wear a badge with their WAP name on it....

Some of course will need two or three badges :roll:

Ed, let's stop the confusion right now. It's not gonna be like one of these Edinburgh bars you frequent :roll:

Thank you, old but not broken:laugh:.I pm two or three on here yourself, O'Rourke and Smudge who I still keep in touch with.

There are a few on here I would like to meet namely SLF,Edstar, Captain, Larky, Ghostie, O'Rourke the two damsels Mogs and the FM there are others but it is 7:45 am here so brain is kinda slow.

Is there somebody out there you fellow Wappers would like to meet

Yes, there are a few to meet and some you will never meet...:D

Thank you, old but not broken:laugh:.I pm two or three on here yourself, O'Rourke and Smudge who I still keep in touch with.

There are a few on here I would like to meet namely SLF,Edstar, Captain, Larky, Ghostie, O'Rourke the two damsels Mogs and the FM there are others but it is 7:45 am here so brain is kinda slow.

Is there somebody out there you fellow Wappers would like to meet

Always a pleasure to catch up with you John.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd count Larky, GBRA, Mainsjfc, Singapore and Stevensjfc2309 as friends, but I've met a lot of forumers now since my perthside visits have become more frequent. At the end of the day there aren't many Saints fans !!!! It's quite easy to meet a few, l like everyone I've met, too many to mention.

Edited by Teamwork

I'd count Larky, GBRA, Mainsjfc, Singapore and Stevensjfc2309 as friends, but I've met a lot of formers now since my perthside visits have become more frequent. At the end of the day there aren't many Saints fans !!!! It's quite easy to meet a few, l like everyone I've met, too many to mention.

whose this Mainsjfc then teamwork?? now not only can people not spell my first name right theyre also getting my forum name wrong grrrrrr - and no comments from you ancient saint :laugh:

whose this Mainsjfc then teamwork?? now not only can people not spell my first name right theyre also getting my forum name wrong grrrrrr - and no comments from you ancient saint :laugh:

sorry !!!! i think i got Stevens forum name wrong as well :?

• 4 weeks later...