Istanbul to Eskişehir

Jamie_Beatson

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what time did you need tobe back in instanbul for? first ferry in morning is 7.30am from Bursa.

Back to Ataturk airport for 3pm. Staying in Eses Thursday night, so will likely head to Bursa about 08.00am

Looks like the morning ferries leave at either 07.30 or 10.00 from Bursa, don't fancy a 6.30 start in Eses to catch a ferry. Back to bussing it.

Edited by Johnstoun

Nold/Steve McQueen/sainteesrule/lawman - if you guys are on board for this I'll get this booked up tomorrow. Need to hear back for numbers by tomorrow evening at the latest.

I am sorting accom etc for nold + 5 and will give you a call tomorrow jamie to discuss. Stu

Its on my laptop but I think I had 23 on the outbound leg and 27 coming back if nold+5 and sainteesrule+2 became confirmed attendees. At that level the bus is feasible even if no-one else joins the party, although I'd hope we'd get up over 30 at least each way.

I need to get numbers at a decent level by Monday evening though.

thanks footballturco, are the buses to Bursa close to the ferry port?

I searched for the transportation services from Mudanya Guzelyali Seaport (the last stop of the ferry) to Bursa Otogari (the main bus station of Bursa). What I found were two carriers:

1- Bursa city bus #F/1 (those busses do not leave before the arrival of the ferry):

http://ulasim.bursa.bel.tr/v3/hat_saat.asp?id=161

2- Mudanya city minibus (white colored). Those minibusses are very frequent, however, not all of those go to Bursa, you need to confirm.

The total trip (Mudanya -> Bursa) takes 25 min.

I searched for the transportation services from Mudanya Guzelyali Seaport (the last stop of the ferry) to Bursa Otogari (the main bus station of Bursa). What I found were two carriers:

1- Bursa city bus #F/1 (those busses do not leave before the arrival of the ferry):

http://ulasim.bursa.bel.tr/v3/hat_saat.asp?id=161

2- Mudanya city minibus (white colored). Those minibusses are very frequent, however, not all of those go to Bursa, you need to confirm.

The total trip (Mudanya -> Bursa) takes 25 min.

Cheers eseses.